WL Rooms

hawkfan

My wife and I are planning a trip to DW in December. We were thinking about the Wilderness Lodge. We are thinking about either woods or courtyard view. Are there any room numbers anyone would recommend???

We can't wait to go....

minnie85

good choice!

my family is going to the fort wilderness campground this august, we've never gone before but lots of people have told us its great. its a 5 minute boat ride to the magic kingdom!

ill let you know when i get back!
:)

Upvote 0

MaxPower

Stayed in a Courtyard view and loved it. Honestly though, we spent so much time exploring this beautiful resort that I think we would have enjoyed any view.

It's very unlikely that you'll get a specific room number, but generally the higher floor you're on, the better (better views in my opinion).

Upvote 0

Disneynut

I have always stayed in the Courtyard view rooms. The only problem I have had, is that the noise from the pool, does tend to reach these rooms. If you are going at a time of year when the pool will not be too crowded there should be no problems.

Upvote 0

W&KReid

The Wilderness Lodge is an excellent resort. Have to say it is one of our favorites...it must be we stayed there 4 times. We have had both a Garden and Courtyard view. The Courtyard is spectacular with the pool and the sound of the waterfall, but as stated earlier, it does get loud from the pool. It isn't as bad if you are on one of the upper floors(4,5,6) but if you have a groundlevel w/ the courtyard view...oh brother.
The Garden view is quieter but you could end up with a view of the dumpsters out back...it doesn't add to the atmosphere. Our best view with the Garden was of the lake. We were lucky enough to get a room at the end of one of the wings. Had a view of the dock and the lake...which made it easier to see when the boat was coming to take to the Magic Kingdom.
When you check-in..ask what the have available with the view you have chosen. They will work with you or atleast they have with us in our last 4 visits.

Enjoy the "Lodge"
:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom