WL refillable mugs

Ringo8n24

All of the drink products to refill your mugs were outside the food line area meaning self service. I cannot quite remember all the products but soda(coca cola products), coffee and tea were available. Milk had to be bought in the small half pint sizes. Hope that helps.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Ringo8n24 said:
All of the drink products to refill your mugs were outside the food line area meaning self service. I cannot quite remember all the products but soda(coca cola products), coffee and tea were available. Milk had to be bought in the small half pint sizes. Hope that helps.

COKE & COKE products, Iced Tea (Nestea), Coffee. Hot Tea & Hot Chocolate are available, but you have to get the teabags & packettes at the register (they are free). No need to stand on the food line to refill as they are to the back away from the registers. :wave:

Upvote 0

DisneyPhD

I loved getting hot chocolate at WL in my mug. That is really how I got my money's worth out of it. (even though it was a warm Jan for us, it was just so cozy at night!)

Upvote 0

CaptainMichael

All I know is they had Hot Chocolate! It was great in December to get out of bed and walk across the lodge in my pajamas to fill up our Wilderness Lodge Mug with Hot Chocolate. A memory I will cherish forever.

Upvote 0

FSUgly

tigsmom said:
COKE & COKE products, Iced Tea (Nestea), Coffee. Hot Tea & Hot Chocolate are available, but you have to get the teabags & packettes at the register (they are free). No need to stand on the food line to refill as they are to the back away from the registers. :wave:

This is accurate as of the last week of May 2004.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom