Wl Or Polynesian Cast Members?

maleficant

HEy
I am stay at both Wilderness Lodge and Polynesian Next month!
I have stayed at WL before but not Polynesian.
I have heard some reports that CM's at the Polynesian can be quite abrupt and unhelpful. I really hope this is not true because I am really excited about going there.
The CM's at WL were excellent and so helpful and greeted me with Welcome home Every time I returned from a hectic park day.
Could anyone help with regard to the general attitude of Polynesian staff?I doubt there will be a problem with them but just wondering!
Thanks!
:veryconfu :wave:

WDWcouple

maleficant said:
HEy
I am stay at both Wilderness Lodge and Polynesian Next month!
I have stayed at WL before but not Polynesian.
I have heard some reports that CM's at the Polynesian can be quite abrupt and unhelpful. I really hope this is not true because I am really excited about going there.
The CM's at WL were excellent and so helpful and greeted me with Welcome home Every time I returned from a hectic park day.
Could anyone help with regard to the general attitude of Polynesian staff?I doubt there will be a problem with them but just wondering!
Thanks!
:veryconfu :wave:

SAVAGES!!!!!!! All of them hide your children!!!

I stayed at the POLY 3 months ago, I had no complaints at all... Stayed at Rapa Nui which is one heck of a hike from the Greathouse.... Came back a lil tipsy with my wife one night from Epcot.. A bellhop coming back from a dropoff told me to get in...That he would be our designated driver.... He refused a tip as well.... Checkin was very nice smooth and pleasant as well.

The only thing I can think about that was slightly negative was at 4AM I remembered my friends were going to stay with us for 1 night becuase we were going to PI and I didnt want them to drive back to their hotel at Universal... The night desk attendant seemed bothered by my request to increse the room rate for my guests... I think he was busy becuase he never did it just said "OK"

All in all POLY service was tops in my book

Upvote 0

K-dub

After spending a week @ Polynesian last week, I can tell you, we were greeted cordially with a nice "Aloha" from every CM we got within speaking distance of!

If you're into collecting Diz pins, you won't find a more gracious group of CM's than those that work @ the pin cart @ WL though! When the ex-WL merchandising manager got reassigned to AKL a year or so ago, she tried her best to convince those ladies to go with her!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom