WL Boat Service at breakfast PS

maleficant

Hi
I have a priority seating next month at 8:15AM for breakfast at Crystal Palace. I was jsut wondering whether the boats from WL to Magic Kingdom would be running at this time in the morning or even at 7:45?
The reason I ask is that when I stayed at the GF in the middle of December I waited at the dock for over 1/2 hour around this time of the morning for a boat and one didnt come so I ended up getting the monorail.
I dont want to be late for the breakfast and I cant use the monorail as my last resort, so judtwondered if anyone knew if the boats are that regular in the morning!
Also how do i get into a park for breakfast before it actually opens?

jollymon2

It may or may not be running (fog sometimes closes the boats) in any event, take the bus. They start running plenty early and take about 3 minutes to get to the park. You won't have a problem.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Call the desk in the morning to see when the boats start running, they usually start early enough.

Once you get to the MK they will check to see if your name is on the ADR list and then let you in. Don't forget you will need park admission to do so, if you don't have the park hopper option you will not be able to get into another park.

Upvote 0

Mystic

We stay at the WL all the time and always have an 8:05 PS at Crystal Palace one day of our stay and the boats are never running in time for us to get there. Guest services told us to take the bus to the TTC and from there take the resort monorail around to MK so that's what we do and it's a fairly quick trip. 218 Days to go! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom