Wishes: Post Your Best Shots

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I meant the Contemporary..... You were there....
Oh yeah... I remember that. I heard you say words that have never been heard before at WDW in a language that hadn't been heard by human ears in over 2000 years on that fateful day.

You had a completely manual D1X for a few weeks.

E P C O T

My own critique: the first shot was a little blown out, and the recovery made the trails a little off-white. The second shot is cropped a little too loosely, and the top bursts are blown.

Two excellent photographs that are difficult to fault IMO. I could be really picky and point out some things but they're so petty I won't.

Regarding the recovery, do you know about masks? The fireworks can be taken out of the recovered area and left alone.

I hope I can get some like these next month. Best E P C O T

PhotoDave219

Two excellent photographs that are difficult to fault IMO. I could be really picky and point out some things but they're so petty I won't.

Regarding the recovery, do you know about masks? The fireworks can be taken out of the recovered area and left alone.

I hope I can get some like these next month. Best E P C O T

There's no need to use layer masts for that. Stop the lens down to f/11- f/16 and the smoke generally wont be a factor. Ideally you want a 5 mph breeze and low humidity. January fireworks are the best to photograph, IMO.

CoryonFire

Tom, I love your idea to start beefing up the Photo board here. Here are a few shots of mine, wouldn't say they're my best though. I plan on getting that in January!

Click each to see their Flickr pages with all the info on both shots!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom