Wishes fireworks Rose Garden Viewing

Angelkim100

Original Poster
We have a fastpass for the fire works at MK in the rose garden viewing area. Is this easily signposted and is it a good area to watch the fire works from? Thanks :happy:

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
We have a fastpass for the fire works at MK in the rose garden viewing area. Is this easily signposted and is it a good area to watch the fire works from? Thanks :happy:

Friend of mine got back last week. She & hubby had FP for Rose Garden viewing area and said it was the best. It's grassy, so you can sit down. And the pictures she showed me were excellent. She said it is not very apparent how to get to the viewing area - some folks were trying to climb over the railing. Since I've got one also, I hope there are signs because I'm not climbing over any railing.

Angelkim100

Original Poster
Friend of mine got back last week. She & hubby had FP for Rose Garden viewing area and said it was the best. It's grassy, so you can sit down. And the pictures she showed me were excellent. She said it is not very apparent how to get to the viewing area - some folks were trying to climb over the railing. Since I've got one also, I hope there are signs because I'm not climbing over any railing.

That's great thanks we will try scout out the area before the fireworks start so we can find it again later.

wogwog

Just right of and in front of the Castle bordering the Tomorrowland walkway. Just don't wait to long to get there as the surrounding area will be packed early and you will have a hard time getting through the crowd..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom