Wishes Firework Show from Bay Lake

BrandyNico

Ok... I've never been to WDW before but it's always been my dream to go. I'm finally getting to go this March and I want everything to be just wonderful! My family and I had initially scheduled a Wishes cruise to see the fireworks at Magic Kingdom but had to reschedule for another day. With the first reservation we had, they told us we'd be viewing from Seven Seas Lagoon. When I changed the day, they told me we'd now be viewing from Bay Lake. Does anyone have any experience with these viewing cruises and advice as to which vantage point is better?
Thanks in advance for any help and advice.
~ Brandy

WDW FAN 4 LIFE

Unless I am wrong here, I don't think you can view the fireworks from the Magic Kingdom on the Bay Lake Side. I know you can from 7 Seas Lagoon, but if you were on Bay Lake, you would be behind the Contemporay & I don't see how you can view them from there.

Upvote 0

Cinderella1976

I would give them a call back just to clarify things. Anyway, welcome to the boards :wave: . That is great that you are doing the Wishes Firework cruise. Wishes is my favorite show in Disney. Did you opt to have the music piped into your boat? I hope you have a wonderful & magical trip.

Upvote 0

Cinderella1976

Be sure to make your dining reservations ASAP if you haven't already. If you need any advice on dining there are millions of experts on this site. Just ask away we are all happy to help!

Upvote 0

bob0012

Unless I am wrong here, I don't think you can view the fireworks from the Magic Kingdom on the Bay Lake Side. I know you can from 7 Seas Lagoon, but if you were on Bay Lake, you would be behind the Contemporay & I don't see how you can view them from there.

Bay lake is bigger then the seven seas lagoon, and the contemporary only blocks about a third of it.

Upvote 0

tnemgif

I have viewed the fireworks from the dock at Wilderness Lodge and can tell you that the fireworks were very hard to see with the trees and such surrounding the lake. Depending on just where you are positioned and the cost of the cruise, it may be worth the price. If I had the choice I would certainly choose to see the fireworks from the Seven Seas Lagoon.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom