Wishes dessert party

disney1077

Original Poster
Does anyone know if they are going to extend the wishes dessert party through the summer. I am going in July and have been trying to book online for the past month. You can click on the dates for july but it always say no available times.

tookydo

July is now available. I just booked for the 27th. I actually tried this afternoon and nothing. Decided to check this evening again and it was now available.

disney1077

Original Poster
July is now available. I just booked for the 27th. I actually tried this afternoon and nothing. Decided to check this evening again and it was now available.

Thanks! I made my adr yesterday. I have been checking the website everyday for like 3 months trying to make a reservation. I almost did not check yesterday but then decided let me take a look and what do you know finally they had times available.

Todd L

Does anyone know if they are going to extend the wishes dessert party through the summer. I am going in July and have been trying to book online for the past month. You can click on the dates for july but it always say no available times.

I went last year and we really Loved it....wish The Electric Light parade passed a little closer but it was really great anyway!!

Bri1121

We will be there in August too!! It sounds wonderful but I am wondering if it is too late for the kids? I am thinking by 10 they will be exhausted. Not that I could even book it right but if August opens up I dont know what to do!! :confused:

Anyone do it with young kids?

FLYbyNITE

I, too, am looking to book this in August. Does anyone know how they announce when they are accepting reservations? I moved my Cinderellas Royal Table reservation to accomadate this and would hate to get shut out now. Thanks for any assistance.

FLYbyNITE

After much complaining and a nasty e-mail I got the August booking that I was looking for. They are still not accepting on-line reservations for August so try calling.

docdebbi

really? because i talked to my concierge at AKL friday on 6/24 and he said still no bookings available for this for august? was he wrong? did you really get one? i'll be ticked!

twodisneyfans

misc

FYI...I just called Disney Dining tonight and they confirmed they will be having the Disney Wishes Desert Party in August, but they have not started taking reservations at this time...

FLYbyNITE

FYI...I just called Disney Dining tonight and they confirmed they will be having the Disney Wishes Desert Party in August, but they have not started taking reservations at this time...

I would call again. Not only did I make a reservation for August 27th @9:00, but it shows up under my reservations with my other ADR's. Also be prepared to pay for it over the phone because they do not accept the DDP for it.

I just called WDW Dining Reservations to make sure my pre-paid ressies were confirmed. The agent with whom I spoke said that they are now taking reservations for the Dessert Party in August.

Blueskyze

Thanks for the info! I am going August 20 - 27 (with my husband and 5yo son), and my birthday falls during the middle of our trip. I thought this would be a fun way to celebrate. I've been checking the website daily to see if August reservations have opened up. I'm going to call today!

menamechris

This is seriously a cash cow for them, so I would not be worried about it being discontinued anytime soon. Just be patient and check daily for reservations to open up. They will....

docdebbi

just so you know. concierge still telling me no bookings available, it's wasn't available online, but calling the regular booking line i also got a reservation. i love disney, and rarely complain about them, but they got to get their act together. right hand, left hand, etc.

Tink313

It is available online, we booked our adds about a month ago online. The trick is you have to put a zero in front of the eight for the ADR time for that day to show. Example 08/27/2011
Good luck

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom