Wishes Cruises

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I've seen mention here and there of a Wishes Cruise. One post mentioned that it can be booked through Contempory or GF, can anyone book through those resorts or do you have to be staying at them? Is it possible to pre-book?

I think it would be a nice, possibly less crowded, treat for my son one night of our trip in February.

Frazier

You can book them evn if you are not staying at one of the Disney Resorts. They generally meet you 45 minutes before the fireworks show for that evening, ie; 8:15, 9:15 ect... You should check however because the times of the show does change sometimes, it happened to my family and I was lucky to have questioned the time. You almost always have to pre-book, there is info at wdwinfo.com under recreation, then fireworks cruises. It was great and I highly recommend it, good luck!

Upvote 0

mousermerf

Account Suspended
These are actually "specialty cruises" booked through WDW Recreation - at 407-WDW-PLAY.

There are various times these cruises go out all through the afternoon and evening, with the final departure being for the the fireworks - Disney WILL NOT formally refer to it as a fireworks cruise though as the fireworks may be canceled on any given day. The fireworks viewing is a perk of having a cruise scheduled at the right time, not a gurantee.

You add on things like a b-day cake, on-board audio (that costs more), and drinks and food and such.

They book out well in advance, so if you're considering febuary i'd call right now if not then ASAP.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom