Wishes and Spectromagic

Dayzie914

What time would the Spectromagic Light Parade be if the park is open until 10pm (May 31), and what is the best time and place to go to see it?

Also, would Wishes be at about 9:45 (right before it closes)?

Thanks

egionet

Spectro will probably be at 9 and Wishes at 10. Once Wishes starts all of the attractions will close. And once Wishes is over, the only thing that will be open are the shops on Main Street.

The best place for Spectro is in Liberty Square or Frontierland. There tends to be a little bit less of a crowd. And the best spot for Wishes is right by the Tip Board on Main Street. If you've already seen Wishes, I suggest watching it from Fantasyland between Snow White and the Caroussel. It's something a little different and my favorite spot.

Upvote 0

Nicole

egionet said:
And once Wishes is over, the only thing that will be open are the shops on Main Street.

This actually is only true on nights when SpectroMagic only runs once, BTW. When Spectro runs twice things don't close down during Wishes. Some maybe do but the park is still open.

I checked the official Disney site and Spectro is scheduled for 9 pm on 5/31 with Wishes at 10.

Upvote 0

egionet

Nicole said:
This actually is only true on nights when SpectroMagic only runs once, BTW. When Spectro runs twice things don't close down during Wishes. Some maybe do but the park is still open.

I checked the official Disney site and Spectro is scheduled for 9 pm on 5/31 with Wishes at 10.

I just meant everything is closed when Wishes ends the night (i.e., it is showed at the time the park closes). Sorry if what I said was confusing.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom