Wishes and Fantasy???

spikemek

Original Poster
Heading to WDW for the week starting tomorrow, plan on arriving before noon and headin to the MK! I just checked disneyworld.com and they list both Wishes and Fantasy show for tomorrow night? Could this be for real??? One final good-bye of Fantasy in the Sky at 10?? Wow, what a night, Wishes, Spectromagic 2x's and Fantasy.......!!
Could this be for real??

MrNonacho

Premium Member
I noticed this too. I think it's a typo. I don't think they would have a fireworks show so early, when it's still light out. Steve Soares says that the schedule is Spectro at 8 and 10, with Wishes at 9. I trust his site more than the official one.

Supermatt70

This is true. The schedule was revised today due in large part to the circus that was last night. One last night to see FITS and watch Wishes first before it. SpectroMagic is at 9 & 11. FITS is at 10 and Wishes is indeed at 7:30.

Supermatt70

Originally posted by MrNonacho
Well then, I stand corrected. Do you know why they're expecting so many people? Epcot isn't closing early.

Holiday weekend too. Tomorrow's gonna be another zoo! Of course, it's supposed to rain, so we'll see.

sillyspook13

Originally posted by Supermatt70
Holiday weekend too. Tomorrow's gonna be another zoo! Of course, it's supposed to rain, so we'll see.
I dearly thank my mom for convincing me not to go tomorrow night......:brick:

CTXRover

Originally posted by Supermatt70
This is true. The schedule was revised today due in large part to the circus that was last night. One last night to see FITS and watch Wishes first before it. SpectroMagic is at 9 & 11. FITS is at 10 and Wishes is indeed at 7:30.

Interesting decision. Why revert back to FITS, even if it is an add-on? Couldn't they do two Wishes shows? Well, I'm thoroughly surprised. I would love to be there tomorrow night. TWO very different firework shows on the same night. Amazing, yet also bewildering :confused:

EvilMortimer

Account Suspended
I imagine that people want to say goodbye to Fantasy in the Sky. Fantasy in the Sky was Disney's longest running fireworks show.

WDWFanatic

The wishes show was very good, I saw it the first night it was on and got my special pin for the event. The crowd was at dangerous levels. If there had been an emergency there would be chaos. The show should have been done at closing so all traffic was in one direction... out the exit! The main street and all bridges leading to any other land were packed with people (alot of them very rude) it seems that a stroller is the new way to push your way thru a crowd that isnt going anywhere. my ankles are bruised from it. no joke. Hopefully with all the disney suits that were in the crowd they will be making corrections for those situations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom