Wish Me Luck!

Captain Hank

Original Poster
Over the past month, I've been in the process of applying for a Professional Internship in Epcot's Greenhouse Plant Science program. Well, I just heard from Epcot--I made it to the interview phase of my application! I actually have my interview on next Wednesday. With a bit of luck, I'll be a Cast Member in the Land pavillion starting this June! :sohappy:

radiohost

WOW two captains...lol...good luck and make sure you keep us posted. I start with the CP at the end of March and CANT WAIT!!!! Man will it feel god to work at the happiest place on earth!!! Good Luck, Radiohost:cool:

Captain Hank

Original Poster
Well, just had my interview this past Wednesday. I've actually been in the Florida Keys all week, and ended up calling Disney from my hotel. Overall, I think it went okay, though ever since then I've been picking apart my response to each and every question, and thinking "I should have said this, I shouldn't have said that..." *sigh* I'll find out in about a week to a week and a half (and this will be the longest week/week and a half of my life!)

Yellow Shoes

In honor of my son Hank (who was really "Henry" until he hit middle school), I will keep good thoughts for you.

(are you really a Henry/Hank, or is the name from something else??)

Captain Hank

Original Poster
Yellow Shoes said:
In honor of my son Hank (who was really "Henry" until he hit middle school), I will keep good thoughts for you.

(are you really a Henry/Hank, or is the name from something else??)
It's only a nickname--it was my nickname in my high school marching band. My real name is Harry.

Yellow Shoes

Hmmm--I'm sensing a pattern here.

It was a band director who first called my Henry "Hank".

(I don't really mind, and he will answer to either. Some kids get really hissy if you call them the wrong name, i.e., Jimmy instead of Jim, Chrissy instead of Christine, etc.)

Fatshe Leso

Overall, I think it went okay, though ever since then I've been picking apart my response to each and every question, and thinking "I should have said this, I shouldn't have said that..."
I can definitely relate as I feel the same way after my interviews yesterday. I hope you get good news! Best of luck.

DisneySaint

Captain Hank said:
I just got the call from Disney Professional Recruiting--and I got the job!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

That's INCREDIBLY MIND-BLOWINGLY AWESOME!!!!! :sohappy:

CONGRATS, MAN! Now cross your fingers for the rest of us to even get a phone call. :wave:

Fatshe Leso

Congratulations!! My stint as a professional intern was something I'll never forget. I hope you have just as positive of an experience. Best of luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom