Winter Wishes?

Sadamxalp

Original Poster
I heard this rumor that there was goin to be a new firework show for christmas at the MK. I was called Winter Wishes. Is this true or is it just a rumor?

boo52

Yes there will be a Holiday version of Wishes only showing at Mickey's Very Merrys. It was called Winter Wishes, but the working title has been change. The title should be finalized in July or Aug.

PhilharMagician

boo52 said:
Yes there will be a Holiday version of Wishes only showing at Mickey's Very Merrys. It was called Winter Wishes, but the working title has been change. The title should be finalized in July or Aug.

Thanks for the info Boo52. I will look forward to seeing it later this year. :wave:

boo52

Whole new show, new fireworks, new music. From Steven Davison and Eric Tucker. There will also be a new Halloween show for the Mickey's Not So Scarry's. It too is a new show top to bottom.

Captain Hank

Has there been an official announcement of the shows yet? Obviously, I believe you about the shows, but has the PR Dept. acknowledged them yet?

ssidiouss@mac.c

This concerns me deeply if they use a whole new show instead of regular wishes this year. I am taking two people who never seen wishes to disney world this december but we only have 1 night schedules for Magic Kingdom.. so I was going to schedule it for the Xmas Party. I am very sad that they will now not get to see wishes :( :( :( :( :(

The shooting stars that go across to the "wish upon a star" music is somethign that shouldnt be missed..but now it seems taht they may have to miss it. :cry:

peter11435

ssidiouss@mac.c said:
This concerns me deeply if they use a whole new show instead of regular wishes this year. I am taking two people who never seen wishes to disney world this december but we only have 1 night schedules for Magic Kingdom.. so I was going to schedule it for the Xmas Party. I am very sad that they will now not get to see wishes :( :( :( :( :(

The shooting stars that go across to the "wish upon a star" music is somethign that shouldnt be missed..but now it seems taht they may have to miss it. :cry:
I may be wrong but I beleive that "Winter Wishes" and "Wicked Wishes" will only be performed on the party nights. Thus on non party nights you will still be able to watch regular wishes!

ssidiouss@mac.c

peter11435 said:
I may be wrong but I beleive that "Winter Wishes" and "Wicked Wishes" will only be performed on the party nights. Thus on non party nights you will still be able to watch regular wishes!

Yah.. but we scheduled our MK night on the Party Night thinking it would be the best night to do MK.. but to miss the wishes ;( boooooo.. no "wish upon a star" fireworks for us :( :( :(

Captain Hank

Well, since it's being called Winter Wishes, I'd imagine that it's thematically similar to the main show. It's also being designed by the same people, so don't count the show out.

CTXRover

I had heard another working title for the Winter Wishes. Don't know if this name is being considered or not, but I have heard the title "Jiminy Christmas" as a possibility.

swimmom

The Very Merry Christmas Party version of Wishes was awesome. I'm sure that Winter Wishes will be great too! I'm looking forward to seeing it. :xmas:

boo52

The names Winter Wishes and Wicked Wishes were working titles at one point, but they have changed. Official titles to be announced late July, early August. But as always, subject to change. Wicked Wishes has definatly been axed due to the kid unfriendliness of the title.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom