Will they link my Magic Bands at the park?

DJ7203

Original Poster
I paid for my season passes online & got the little printouts for each one & then I will pick them up at Guest service when I get there. So will they link the Magic Bands to them there? Or am I supposed to do it with the pass printouts before the trip? Also for some reason it just won't let me link my dining reservations on the My Disney Experience site. but I guess it doesn't matter as long as I have my conformation code. I hope lol!

flynnibus

Premium Member
I paid for my season passes online & got the little printouts for each one & then I will pick them up at Guest service when I get there. So will they link the Magic Bands to them there? Or am I supposed to do it with the pass printouts before the trip? Also for some reason it just won't let me link my dining reservations on the My Disney Experience site. but I guess it doesn't matter as long as I have my conformation code. I hope lol!

You don't get your AP magic bands at that time... but you can buy one.. and they can link those. If you have an existing, you should already have it on your profile.

DJ7203

Original Poster
You don't get your AP magic bands at that time... but you can buy one.. and they can link those. If you have an existing, you should already have it on your profile.

Oh ok so the bands that will arrive a few days before we leave for our trip won't be the same ones linked to our passes?

flynnibus

Premium Member
Oh ok so the bands that will arrive a few days before we leave for our trip won't be the same ones linked to our passes?

AP bands they are not shipping before trips. If you have a resort stay and getting MBs due to that.. I think they still ship you bands ahead of time for that.

lilclerk

If your passes are showing on your My Reservations and Tickets page, your resort MBs should work with them. I believe you'll still need to pick up your AP cards to activate them, though.

DJ7203

Original Poster
Oh ok, got it, I didn't realize there were 2 separate ones. Yes we will be staying at a Disney hotel so that must be why we are getting the bands. :)

Rob562

You'll get two sets of Bands that can be used interchangeably (once you actually have both).

The first order will be the one associated with your hotel reservation. Those will ship ahead of your trip.
The second order won't become available to customize and ship until you've activated your Annual/Seasonal pass at the park, so you won't have it for this trip.

You should be able to link your Pass purchase to your MDE profiles now using the codes on the vouchers or the Will Call pickup confirmation number and have access to making FP+ reservations. Once you pick up the passes, they'll automatically be linked to your MDE profile.

As for not seeing dining reservations in your profile, make sure you're using (and always use) a single login for MDE. Some people are finding that they actually have multiple logins on the Disney website (an old one with just a username, one with their Gmail address, one with an address they don't have anymore, one with their work email address, etc) and anything linked to various accounts won't show up when they sign into one of the others.

Since the roll-out of MDE I've been very consistent in always using my Gmail address as my login, despite having a username-only login on the WDW site that dates back to the late 90's... If you find that you do in fact have multiple log-ins, you should be able to call Tech Support and have them merged.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom