Will there be more all-inclusive, roleplaying resorts like Galactic Starcruiser?

Dear Prudence

I am still not sure I understand the appeal of paying a kazillion dollars to stay in a glorified Ren Faire, but I am having flash backs to the South Park pioneer village episode.

GuyFawkes

Go to arbitration as the contract stipulates. And if the arbitration goes against Disney and Disney doesn't comply, then go to court. Disney doesn't have carte blanche to ignore contracts.
Disney tries, they are a viscous company to go up against. They will spend you out or whatever it takes to grind you into the dirt. Disney breaks contracts all the time and steals content from writers.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Disney tries, they are a viscous company to go up against. They will spend you out or whatever it takes to grind you into the dirt. Disney breaks contracts all the time and steals content from writers.
Funny, they haven't broken the contract with Universal yet. So, maybe they don't do that all the time.

Last edited:

GuyFawkes

Funny, they have broken the contract with Universal yet. So, maybe they don't do that all the time.
Universal is a big boy, Disney can't screw them over without a fight that Universal will win. Small time company or person will not win.

I assume you meant, they haven't broken?????????? You kind of need to get points like that right Son........

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Universal is a big boy, Disney can't screw them over without a fight that Universal will win. Small time company or person will not win.

I assume you meant, they haven't broken?????????? You kind of need to get points like that right Son........
My deepest apology for the typo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom