Will there be any more announcements??????

Mr. Magic

Original Poster
I was just wondering if there were going to be any more attraction annoucements, or was soarin', stitch, and auto stunt show it?

Shaman

I don't think so....hope I'm wrong though...but then again we did get official word on some great projects.

:)

CTXRover

I don't think there will be any more announcements either, but I thought they were going to announce the Haunted Mansion Holiday transformation for next year?? Guess not :( :confused:

netenyahoo

They'll probably announce Haunted Mansion Holiday later. They probably haven't gotten the green light yet on it, but will most likely happen as it is so popular at DL.

CTXRover

I have a question on the announcments. Will we get more detailed descriptions of the new attractions soon? I mean, when MS was announced or EE was announced, there were pretty good descriptions of what we could expect and the storylines of those attractions. But with the three announced today, two of the announcements were more or less that they will be like their counterparts in CA or Paris and Stitch's Great Escape was merely just a teaser for the new attraction. Does anyone else feel this way?

Dr Albert Falls

CTXRover-- actually, when Mission:Space was announced, Disney gave NO descriptions, other than saying it would simulate G-Forces and weightlessness.

That little nugget of information fueled the biggest, most inaccurate rumors I've ever seen! Would you believe there are online posts from "insiders" who swore M:S was going to be a vertical launch coaster like Magic Mountain's "Superman"! They even said the track would be painted the same color as the sky to disguise it!!!

ImagineerFan04

Originally posted by Dr Albert Falls
CTXRover-- actually, when Mission:Space was announced, Disney gave NO descriptions, other than saying it would simulate G-Forces and weightlessness.

That little nugget of information fueled the biggest, most inaccurate rumors I've ever seen! Would you believe there are online posts from "insiders" who swore M:S was going to be a vertical launch coaster like Magic Mountain's "Superman"! They even said the track would be painted the same color as the sky to disguise it!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: That's Funny:sohappy: :sohappy:

CTXRover

Originally posted by Dr Albert Falls

:lol: Wow, I guess its been too long since when it was announced that I thought I've always known the storyline :lol: Anywho........ ;)

Disneynutcase

Haunted Mansion Holiday Haunt at DL wasn't announced until the August before it first opened. I remember it being part of the press release with the announcement that DL's CBJ was closing (moronically a full summer before the movie came out). I wouldn't expect to hear much about WDW's HMHH until next summer.

Why hype it so early when all their advertizing, deals, and bargains for Holiday season '04 won't start until then? But expect a full court press--at least on the east coast. And hopefully it will be in conjunction with the return of a relocated Osborne Holiday Lights.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom