Will the World of Disney store in Disney Springs ship to home?

Mr. Pricklepants

Original Poster
I searched the forum a bit but I did not see this question so forgive me if this has been answered already. Will the Word of Disney store in Disney Springs ship to my home and will they take an order over the phone?

Thanks,

Mr. Pricklepants

dreamfinder

They will ship to your home if you purchase on property yes. Any Disney O/O store will do this. You pay shipping based on the total cost of the merchandise. It does all need to be purchased in a single transaction to ship in the same box, but you should be able to bring the merch/receipts to your resort store and have them return/resell you all at once if you make multiple purchases throughout your trip.

The store itself won't sell over the phone. You do have several options though.
  • You can call the merchandise guest services number here -> 877-560-6477 Describe the item as best you can, and they will attempt to locate it in their system. This should cover any non-limited non-food items sold at a Disney O/O location, and shipping would be the same as if you had the store send to your home.
  • You can try using the shopdisney.com website. They keep adding more merchandise from the parks all the time.
  • You can also try using the ShopDisneyParks iOS app if you have an iPhone. This shows most items available for sale in parks, but some are in-store only and won't be orderable.
The second and third option do potentially allow for sales or free shipping offers if it isn't urgent, and the ShopDisneyParks app should now handle things like AP discounts if your account is the same and properly linked to your AP.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom