Will I be terminated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mouse_luv

This is sad. This is what America has become? Making fun of a black austistic man, that's trying to work and do something wiith his life? Y'all representing Disney too? I don't know man. For real, scouts honor my last post.

I honestly don't blame him one bit. He ran because he was in a paranoid sate of mind due to his autism. If he complied, and didn't run, they probably would have still let him go anyways as curiosity killed the cat.

And nobody I know has ever gotten rehired at Disney once they were let ago for reasons other than two weeks notices due to illness or family deaths or other circumstances. Can you imagine going through traditions again and thinking in the back of your mind, "I was originally hired here, but I walked in an area that I shouldn't have so I was fired" lol.

I remember on Micechat a guy got fired for simply drinking a melted root beer float that was paid for but the customer never claimed after hours. So Disney does mess up in some cases like this one, it's just people reach their breaking point.

All through your life being told no, or being refused. Having a disability, being oppresed on. I don't know, I just have to pray about crap like this. :)

This wasn't oppression. This was pure stupidity on his part. There is a difference and if you can't tell that difference yourself (which I'm starting to wonder), then good luck being a CEO of anything. Also, grammar honey, proper grammar will get you a long way. This is also coming from someone with a disability that doesn't act stupid and is oppressed upon. Please make good on your promise to stop posting, or better yet keep looking stupid in a thread where you know your employer reads. Duh. :banghead::arghh: I'm now going to cry for people that can't realize their own stupidity.

mousehockey37

This is sad. This is what America has become? Making fun of a black austistic man, that's trying to work and do something wiith his life? Y'all representing Disney too? I don't know man. For real, scouts honor my last post.

I honestly don't blame him one bit. He ran because he was in a paranoid sate of mind due to his autism. If he complied, and didn't run, they probably would have still let him go anyways as curiosity killed the cat.

And nobody I know has ever gotten rehired at Disney once they were let ago for reasons other than two weeks notices due to illness or family deaths or other circumstances. Can you imagine going through traditions again and thinking in the back of your mind, "I was originally hired here, but I walked in an area that I shouldn't have so I was fired" lol.

I remember on Micechat a guy got fired for simply drinking a melted root beer float that was paid for but the customer never claimed after hours. So Disney does mess up in some cases like this one, it's just people reach their breaking point.

All through your life being told no, or being refused. Having a disability, being oppresed on. I don't know, I just have to pray about crap like this. :)

Really?

You don't blame him. He broke the rules and you don't blame him. Just as well, you're not being truthful yourself (you "tried" to be but to your knowledge it went unnoticed) and are just as guilty as the people who ARE stealing and breaking rules in your sight. If you report it and it doesn't get acted upon, you did your part. If it's found later that you did nothing and were around, you're going down with everyone else.

That guy on Micechat? Yeah, that's theft. It was paid for, BY SOME ONE ELSE, so hence, drinking something that wasn't paid for by you (unless someone buys you drinks at a bar, etc) is guess what... STEALING!!!!

By the way... STOP WITH THE RACE/ORIGIN/DISABILITY CRAP!!!!! We aren't saying about how he's colored or gay or has autism.... We're saying about how he made a stupid decision, and he keeps making every decision after worse than the one before!!!!

Did you ever think he's using that as a last resort to try and keep his job? It had nothing, absolutely NOTHING to do with his actions. If you're lost, say I'm lost and trying to get out, someone will help you. You might get a lecture, but he'd still be employed.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
With respect to Root Beer guy, I'm quite sure that isn't the whole story. It may be the way HE told the story, and it may have been a final straw incident...but that doesn't make it the truth.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member

How about playing the "personal responsibility" card instead of all the other ones. For real....

mousehockey37

With respect to Root Beer guy, I'm quite sure that isn't the whole story. It may be the way HE told the story, and it may have been a final straw incident...but that doesn't make it the truth.

But it was read on the internet... so it must be true.... BONJOUR!!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom