Will DLP be the first "Disneyland" Resort with a 3rd Gate?

WDWdream97

Original Poster
In one of this posts, spirit mentioned that there are several more years ahead filled with referbs and other improvements to get the existing resort up to par. Question is, after Disneyland Paris manages to reach its potential will there be a 3rd gate? Disneyland Paris was envisioned as a little WDW, so it would make sense to have another park. I am well aware that such park would be YEARS away.

Stevie Amsterdam

I've been told the same, 2030 is the deadline. I wonder what kind of park it's going to be. Our climate is too cold for an open water park and I'm not sure if an Animal Kingdom style park park would work either, for the same reason. It could be Marvel themed; we don't have other parks in Europe that work with Marvel (as is the case with Universal Studios I mean). How great would it be if we could have some sort of EPCOT, but in belle epoque / Jules Verne style?

Last edited:

The Empress Lilly

I've never heard anything other than fan speculation about a third gate, it doesn't seem to be more than an abstract distant possibility for management atm. Pity! But my priority too would be to get the current resort up to par, outside of the castle park (not exactly overbuild with rides itself), the resort is firmly lacking in all aspects.

A water park would be swell. But it would have to be for hotel guests only, considering the local demography you can't have locals and AP's in there, that would lead to mass sexual harassment of little Disney princesses.

Personally I use Astérix for a third gate. More coasters than you can shake a stick at, an endlessly fun theme executed with playful wit, and nary a tourist in sight.

Donald Dutch

First they should get WDS up to the Disney standards, like the DCA overhaul. For a third gate, I am hoping for a mix between Epcot and Tokyo Disneysea!

WDWdream97

Original Poster
A water park would be swell. But it would have to be for hotel guests only, considering the local demography you can't have locals and AP's in there, that would lead to mass sexual harassment of little Disney princesses.
They have problems with the French locals behaving?

Robbiemoo

I hope the third gate is built right and not just to meet a contractual deadline like WDS. A Disneysea quality park would be fantastic!

I wonder where we'll see the next gate added to a Disney resort?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom