Will discounts continue through the spring?

DisneyHead123

Trying to help my parents plan a large family trip and wondering if the discount trend will continue through mid to late spring. Has anyone heard any rumors to this effect?

All discounts seem to end at March 24th right now and I'm worried that they will "skip" discounting for the peak of spring break season (then again, the holiday season was discounted this year, which is unusual).

LeighM

Hard to predict but they usually always offer some form of discount (not counting the period during covid or busy holidays). Discounts for spring and early summer are normally released in late fall or early winter. I'm not sure if I can provide the link but Mousesavers has a historical chart of discounts and the time of year that are released and the period that they're active.

Upvote 0
But when do the offers from the European site start for the summer 2024? I remember perfectly well that every year they do discounts like 25 or 30% on rooms

Last edited:
Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
But when do the offers from the European site start for the summer 2024? I remember perfectly well that every year they do discounts like 25 or 30% on rooms
Room-only? I haven’t noticed that happen, unless they do it very close to the travel time.

They offer things like “kids eat free” and dining cards. With the dining plan back they might start doing free dining again. But those are usually only on packages and well in advance. So in January they’ll be offering special offers for those booking for 2025, as well as introducing special deals for late summer and autumn of 2024.

Upvote 0
That's right, I'm talking about hotel + ticket packages and remember that there are offers with discounts. Maybe I could be wrong but I remember well from the European site to have seen them with a discount of at least 25%.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
That's right, I'm talking about hotel + ticket packages and remember that there are offers with discounts. Maybe I could be wrong but I remember well from the European site to have seen them with a discount of at least 25%.
There are separate sites for the UK, Eite and the EU, so they will all have different offers.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom