Wilderness Lodge Villas first timer

MarcV

I have always wanted to stay here but have never been lucky as my home resorts are OKW and Saratoga. Today I scored a room here for my trip in October and am super excited. Anyone have any recommendations for the villas...Special places or meals that are favored here .. Super Excited

jjbuster2

I've stayed in the Lodge not the Villa but we are regulars at moderates and values. That being said, we found the food court lacking in size and selection. On that trip we wished we had utilized the onsite table service restaurants more. Artist Point is one of our favs but it can be a lengthy (and pricey) meal. We had a pretty good lunch at Whispering Canyon on another trip so I imagine breakfast there is also a good choice (this is what we should have done for b'fast a couple of days instead of relying on food court).

Also, if you are hanging out in the MK area anyway, meals at resorts on the monorail loop aren't hard to get to (use the boat to MK and then boat or monorail the big 3). During our Wilderness Lodge visit we had an unforgettable lunch at the Grand Floridian Cafe.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom