Wilderness Lodge room question

Bowler Hat Girl

Original Poster
Hey everyone, I had a question about the deluxe rooms on the club level at WL. Do any of them have a daybed or sleeper sofa? I'm thiking of taking my parents next year for a celebration trip (and doing it up CL), and we're leaning toward staying at WL, but we're not sure of the sleeping situation. It would just be the three of us, and my parents would do a king bed...which is great for them, but not for me.

If all 3 of us want to stay in a CL room at WL, will our only real option be to stick with 2 queen beds? If we go deluxe club level, will there be another place to sleep, or could we order up a rollaway? Thanks for any help or insight! :)

Tinkerbell397

You should request the club level deluxe with two queens. The bunks are small and uncomfortable. On our recent stay at The WL, we were "stuck" with a queen and bunks. The bunks are the size of a twin bed, but the lower bunk has about 12-15" of headroom......very difficult for anyone over 5" and about 120 pounds to climb into. The top bunk has a ladder and rails for safety. Now, we were not CL but I cannot imagine that the beds are a different size. Have a Magical Trip! :cat:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom