wilderness lodge question

tinks

we will be staying at the wilderness lodge- i'm wanting a room facing the lake, magic kingdom. any suggestions on room # or floors? can you see mk fireworks from balconys?

swimmom

I don't have exact room numbers, but a few years ago we were able to see the MK fireworks from a 4th floor room that overlooked the pond. I would think that a 5th or 6th floor room may give you a view of the fireworks. Some rooms the view may be blocked by the trees.

Upvote 0

Main Street USA

You can grab a courtyard room on the east side of the lodge (the "right" if you're looking out from the lobby), and as long as you're about half way up or higher, fireworks will be visible. It's also best, of course, to be as close to the lake as possible, so the other wing of the building doesn't hinder your vision.

If you want to stay on the outside of the westside wing of the resort, I can't help you there. I would imagine you'd see them jsut as well, or better, from over there. I suppose it would depend on what trees got in the way of what rooms. I would simply ask for advice by calling the resort directly.

Good luck choosing! :)

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Not a lake view... Woods view overlooking the little bog at the back of the WL will overlook the MK. At one point we could sit on the balcony (4th-6th floor) and watch the fireworks and the colors on the Castle change all night. I know the trees grew tall, but I was also informed that many were topped with all the hurricanes the other year. *shrugs*

Those rooms would be ___22 - ___32. Our favorite is 6032, right near the elevator, but not too noisy.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom