Wilderness Lodge Lincoln Logs

Goofster

Amen, I am also interested, I have an e-mail sent to Disney Mail Order, hopefully they'll tell me the price when they send the e-mail back. Ill keep you updated. Ohh, and look in Ebay under something like Wilderness Lodge Playset, look at the pictures under the items.

MicBat

Wow! That's a bit pricy for lincoln logs! Thanks for the pic. I've also been wondering what they looked like. Anyone here buy these?

WDWspider

Originally posted by MicBat
Wow! That's a bit pricy for lincoln logs! Thanks for the pic. I've also been wondering what they looked like. Anyone here buy these?

It's not that high considering WDW is the only place in the World you can buy it, plus it's marked up to Disney Tourist Price standards so I think it sounds right. Look at the price of Legos. :lol:

Anyway, yes I did. Like I said I used my wishes to buy one, I shipped it back home cause the Canister was Huge. It should be arriving any day now. I will take pictures and such and post it here. A smaller standard Lincoln Logs set sold for $100 at Once upon a Store so I assumed the Wilderness Lodge one was close to that price, but it appears this is not the case. Again I don't think it's all that high for a Disney Exclusive of this type of set (Talking about $65.87)

WDWspider

Originally posted by MicBat
At the risk of sounding ignorant, what exactly do you mean by "spending one of your wishes"???:veryconfu

:lol: You have the option of adding wishes to Vacation Packages. You can buy one, two, or three per night of your stay. they are good for meals, merchandise, golf, spa time, fishing, tours, Cirque du Soleil, and other things. We had two wishes per night during our stay.

MicBat

Originally posted by spider-man
:lol: You have the option of adding wishes to Vacation Packages. You can buy one, two, or three per night of your stay. they are good for meals, merchandise, golf, spa time, fishing, tours, Cirque du Soleil, and other things. We had two wishes per night during our stay.
aahh.. ok. That's cool!

Princess_L

Not trying to sound dumb, I don't understand how you buy wishes. And how do you use them? Are they different ever day? Is it a discount?

*blush* I want to give my hubby wishes!!

lilclerk

Not trying to sound dumb, I don't understand how you buy wishes. And how do you use them? Are they different ever day? Is it a discount?

*blush* I want to give my hubby wishes!!
These were things you could add onto a Disney package, but they haven't had them for many years now. Note this thread started in 2002!

Monorailoholic

This is a old post but I just wanted to reply if there are any people out there who collect Disney monorail layout playsets including the wilderness lodge. I have 3 lodges. They have gotten very pricey since the start of this post ;) I am currently working on roof replacements for the lodge since they were easily cracked and never sat well. Always looked horrible if you were planing on displaying it. Check us out at Geppettos_workshop_NYC on Instagram.

Pricklypeet

This is a old post but I just wanted to reply if there are any people out there who collect Disney monorail layout playsets including the wilderness lodge. I have 3 lodges. They have gotten very pricey since the start of this post ;) I am currently working on roof replacements for the lodge since they were easily cracked and never sat well. Always looked horrible if you were planing on displaying it. Check us out at Geppettos_workshop_NYC on Instagram.

Just curious if you still have the wilderness Lincoln log sets available.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom