Wikipedia Dole Whip

Timmay

Why do people keep calling it a "Dole Whip" float? Last time I was there, it was simply called a "pineapple" float on the menu.

brkgnews

technically speaking, it is a float made with pineapple juice and your choice of flavors of dole whip brand soft serve.

Of course, technically speaking, it is Fritos brand corn chips, band-aid brand bandages, Doritos brand chips, jeep brand sports utility vehicles, and so forth. We just call them by the most descriptive names.

Texas84

Look at my sig below. Would you believe I had my FIRST ever just before Christmas? Wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for this site. I'm in love! :D

KingStefan

technically speaking, it is a float made with pineapple juice and your choice of flavors of dole whip brand soft serve.

Of course, technically speaking, it is Fritos brand corn chips, band-aid brand bandages, Doritos brand chips, jeep brand sports utility vehicles, and so forth. We just call them by the most descriptive names.

And Frige(dare) brand refrigerators, and Kleenex brand tissues, and Xerox brand copy machines...

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Look at my sig below. Would you believe I had my FIRST ever just before Christmas? Wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for this site. I'm in love! :D

Look at my location... I had to go to Disneyland (just before Christmas also) before I finally tried one! Now I could kick myself for not making the effort sooner :slurp:

LuckyFin24

I recently went to Disneyland for the first time in December, and my Dole Float had a cherry and a little paper umbrella ... plus there is a counter for them inside the queue for the Enchanted Tiki Room, becase they let you have food or drinks inside the attraction.

BRER STITCH

Also, most people do not realize that these tasty treats are not exclusive to Disney!

They are also available in other flavors: Vanilla, Chocolate, Pineapple, Strawberry, Raspberry, Mango, and Orange.

I say "BRING ON THE MANGO!!!"

:sohappy::slurp::sohappy::slurp::sohappy::slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom