Why....

djmatthews

Thanks. But I have been on the official site. There's not an awful lot there, a bit like the park itself, it sounds like it is going to be very small.

DisneyFan 2000

Original Poster
Originally posted by djmatthews
Thanks. But I have been on the official site. There's not an awful lot there, a bit like the park itself, it sounds like it is going to be very small.

Thats because Eisner is once again building on the cheap! Let's just say it will be nothing like when DLP first opened! :(

jrriddle

Not that I want to steer you to another board, but Mouse Info was a great Tokyo Disney Discussion Board.
Lot's of info and links.
Screamscape has some pictures of HKDL, but info is very hard to find.
I agree with Disneyfan2000, the park is being built on the cheap so no one cares.

DisneyFan 2000

Original Poster
Originally posted by jrriddle
Not that I want to steer you to another board, but Mouse Info was a great Tokyo Disney Discussion Board.
Lot's of info and links.
Screamscape has some pictures of HKDL, but info is very hard to find.
I agree with Disneyfan2000, the park is being built on the cheap so no one cares.

Thank you! I'll try Mouse info!

jrriddle

No problem. "Joe in Japan" is a great source over there. His own website is worth checking out as well.
As for HKDL, I'm not sure, but I was reading the newest Disney Annual report last night (the PDF version) I think that there is at least one picture (I've never seen) on page 30 of HK's Tomorrowland. And it looks like cr__.
This may be an older picture, but it's new to me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom