Why won't pics show up in my signature?

rufio

Original Poster
It gives me the option to add a picture, and when I look at my "edit signature" tab, the picture is there, but it's not showing up on the boards.

mousehockey37

It gives me the option to add a picture, and when I look at my "edit signature" tab, the picture is there, but it's not showing up on the boards.

It's not going to let you do anything with pictures. I tried to add a counter last week for my upcoming trip and they have the links blocked. So no dice with that stuff apparently :(

rufio

Original Poster
It's not going to let you do anything with pictures. I tried to add a counter last week for my upcoming trip and they have the links blocked. So no dice with that stuff apparently :(

Lame. I tried one that was blocked the other day too, but the one I have up now isn't. But it still won't show up. Weird.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Lame. I tried one that was blocked the other day too, but the one I have up now isn't. But it still won't show up. Weird.

To try and make the forums faster for everyone, and to increase readability we discontinued signature images years ago. That is still the case on the new forums.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom