Who's Waiting on the Phone????

WDW-LUVR

Original Poster
Thought I would start a thread just to help pass the time while I'm wait on the phone. LOL :wave:

35 Minute so far.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I was through right away this morning. I am working with Grand Gatherings right now. I already switched all of my clients to the free dining packages.

Pam

suey74

Already have a reservation and now am trying to change my dates to get the free dining plan. 39 minutes and still holding :sohappy:

Pioneer Hall

Just remember that if you don't want to wait on the phone you can have one of us Konsultants take care of it for you. Just send us an email or give us a call.

Dayma

I have to be honest I am never impressed with booking online with Disney. All the online stuff is so much better.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
If you are making a new reservation we can access the travel agents booking engine and get you booked right away. Give Evan a call. Here is our toll free number 1-866-566-7858.

Pam

WDW-LUVR

Original Poster
It's a popular promotion so a lot of people are trying to take advantage of it. We're standing by if anyone gets tired being on hold. Remember we charge no fees for our travel services.

I already have a ressie but need to add the FREE Dinning. Pam told me it would take up to 24 hrs to take control of my ressie.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I already have a ressie but need to add the FREE Dinning. Pam told me it would take up to 24 hrs to take control of my ressie.

If you have just a deposit on there we can book a new one and you can cancel the old and have your money refunded to you. If you have insurance that is non refundable so I would not recommend doing a cancellation.

Pam

nepalostparks

1 hour 14 minutes and counting for me. Have a reservation already as well, just trying to save the 500 bucks! Only got another 15 minutes to wait before heading to work though :lookaroun

WDW-LUVR

Original Poster
I'm Through :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

About 15 minutes ago. Thier computers are running very slow.

OK I'm done. Next! , LOL Got ASMovies Prefered Rooms FREE dinning. :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

aj_steig

I was through right away this morning. I am working with Grand Gatherings right now. I already switched all of my clients to the free dining packages.

Pam

Pam you're the best!

Seriously, if anyone is trying to get free dining, give KK a call. I did not have to make a single call to Disney, I got my prefered resort with free dining, and all the priority seatings are set to go! Wish I knew about this last year because I waiting on the phone FOREVER with Disney trying to get through!

adambrady

I called in and started to wait on hold, but ended up just going to the web site and booking it there. It only took like 5 minutes through the web site.

The web site was a little deceiving though as it implied that the offer was only for value and moderate resorts, but when you used the link to go ahead and book, it applied the code just fine and we are all set.

Got the Polynesian from Sept 16-26. We are very happy.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Pam you're the best!

Seriously, if anyone is trying to get free dining, give KK a call. I did not have to make a single call to Disney, I got my prefered resort with free dining, and all the priority seatings are set to go! Wish I knew about this last year because I waiting on the phone FOREVER with Disney trying to get through!

Thank you! This is what we keep trying to tell everyone. We do not charge you anything to use our services and we have the same prices that you will get with Disney so why sit on hold forever????

Pam

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom