Whole Milk @ WDW

mariedarling

Original Poster
I searched the forums and found a thread from 2017 saying Whole Milk was hard to come by... is this still the case? Does anyone have a more recent experience? We are leaving in a week! i want to be prepared in case we need stop on the way into the bubble. ;)

My daughter turned 1 last week and we switched to Whole Milk. Is it available the Baby Care Center?

EDIT: Just realized in a pinch i can always get Whole Milk at Starbucks!

Last edited:

Weather_Lady

Where are you staying? Nearly all of the on-site hotel sundries shops carry pints and/or half-gallons of whole, 1% and skim milk. You may have a tougher time finding it at restaurants, although some do have it (see below).

touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/menu_items?utf8=✓&search=whole+milk&location=f&category=#

mariedarling

Original Poster
Where are you staying? Nearly all of the on-site hotel sundries shops carry pints and/or half-gallons of whole, 1% and skim milk. You may have a tougher time finding it at restaurants, although some do have it (see below).

touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/menu_items?utf8=✓&search=whole+milk&location=f&category=#

We are staying at the Contemporary. Thank you for the link! I just wanted to make sure because the old thread i read said the hotels only had 2%. I think i just started to worry for no reason but thank you for responding :)

punkabella

Marie, check with your pediatrician. My children have switched between whole and 2% when we are in a pinch. I think a week wouldn't be too bad. Be sure to bring some of your own bottles though that your daughter is used to drinking from. That is where we made our biggest mistake.

mariedarling

Original Poster
Marie, check with your pediatrician. My children have switched between whole and 2% when we are in a pinch. I think a week wouldn't be too bad. Be sure to bring some of your own bottles though that your daughter is used to drinking from. That is where we made our biggest mistake.
Thank you! that's good idea!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom