Who would YOU be?

wishes

Original Poster
Heya guys!

Here's a random question....
If you had to dress up as a character at WDW, which one would you be and WHY?!
Me-
Chip'n'dale always have a lot of fun and play around the guests- so I'd be one of them
If not-
I think I would be Jafar, as I was REALLY SCARED :eek: by him when I was younger...so I'd get my own back! :lol:

BellhopMicah

Alice! :)

I wouldn't want to be a wandering HTH bellhop, because they had two on Sunset Boulevard a few years ago, and it kind of hurt the theming.

TheOneVader

I'd be a Soarin' CM, because they get to wear that snazzy blue suit and there's less of a chance you have to go outside in the hot sun.

If it were up to me i'd be Alladin, don't know why really just seems fun, but i'm sure others would say i'm more suited to being Goofy.:D lol.

jonny

Connor002

Theres so many i'd want to be!

Of course Mickey (that would be an honor to play the role)
Goofy would be great cause its fun to be goofy
Villians would be fun because everyone wants to be the bad guy once in a while

How can I possible choose, there so many more I'd like to try.
On that note I might as well say I'd love to be and character:)

SpenceMan01

Sully

I'm the right height for it too.

I would also LOVE to do Mickey at the beginning of Fantasmic... I already know most of the dance :lookaroun

Disney4Eva

I'd like to be Esmeralda 'cause she gets to hang around w/ Clopin! But I would also like to be Minnie since she doesn't have to talk and she makes so many little kids happy.

LilDucky

SpenceMan01 said:
I would also LOVE to do Mickey at the beginning of Fantasmic... I already know most of the dance :lookaroun

Lol... thats funny because I have always said that if I could do any job at WDW, it would be the Mickey at the Finale of Fantasmic! I would love to be on top of the mountain with all the fireworks above me... That person has the BEST job EVER!!!

I would also love to be the Wicked Witch from Snow White or Ariel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom