Who is this?

jeff_in_FL2003

Original Poster
I got my picture taken with this woman outside of the Haunted Mansion on Oct. 7th during MNSSHP. Just wondering if this is just kind of a "Streetmosphere" type of character or if she was supposed to actually represent a Disney character that I'm just unaware of. She spoke and acted like a Southern belle. I just kind of ran into here there in the queue and asked for a picture with her. Anyone else encounter her? Here's the link to the picture: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/piratejeffwdw/Disney%20trip%2010-05/76-Meandsomedeadlady.jpg

Slipknot

SpenceMan01 said:
Looks like one of the dancers from the Boo To You Parade?

Not to be rude or mean or anything, but her skin doesn't seem dirty and her clothes aren't tattered so that isn't it. I've never seen her before...:confused:

disneynutt1225

I saw her at MNSSHP on Oct. 11th. I believe she said her name was Madame Carlotta, and she's supposed to be the ghost that died during a fall from the balcony in the ballroom scene.

diddy_mouse

We weren't sure who she was either....when we saw her she was chatting with some girls who were waiting for the men in their group to finish taking pictures of the HM. It was a pretty cool addition for the Halloween Party!

MagliteL13

disneynutt1225 said:
I saw her at MNSSHP on Oct. 11th. I believe she said her name was Madame Carlotta, and she's supposed to be the ghost that died during a fall from the balcony in the ballroom scene.

Yup, that's her.

SpenceMan01

Slade said:
Not to be rude or mean or anything, but her skin doesn't seem dirty and her clothes aren't tattered so that isn't it. I've never seen her before...:confused:
Meh. I had just watched a video of the parade and thought it looked kinda like one of the performers from the HM segment.

Sumr731

When we were there on 09/30 she was sitting up on the hill (next to the canopy where you wait in line). She made remarks to everyone in costumes. They had eerie lights on her almost making her look transparent like a ghost. It was pretty cool. :)

ORLANDO LOVER

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">ive seen her before! She scared my nephew so much he started crying!!!LOL!! Never did know who she was though1</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Iv​

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom