Who Framed Roger Rabbit's 35th anniversary in 2023

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Now I wonder Disney and Amblin can do with Who Framed Roger Rabbit's 35th anniversary in next year...
Maybe the movie will get a sequel to be announced at D23 2023. As the movie's 35th anniversary will get love by next year,
maybe there will be new Roger Rabbit shorts on both theaters and Disney+. So what you think guys?

This 35th anniversary poster will be like this:
TMR 059 – Who Framed Roger Rabbit - Total Movie Recall

Inspired Figment

It all would ultimately depend on how Steven Spielberg & George Lucas would be willing to collaborate w Disney on the same level again and if the fallout can be repaired that happened when the shorts were being produced. Sad to say I don’t see much of a resolution taking place as long as current management’s still in charge. Maybe there’s a chance after though..

Magenta Panther

Now I wonder Disney and Amblin can do with Who Framed Roger Rabbit's 35th anniversary in next year...
Maybe the movie will get a sequel to be announced at D23 2023. As the movie's 35th anniversary will get love by next year,
maybe there will be new Roger Rabbit shorts on both theaters and Disney+. So what you think guys?

This 35th anniversary poster will be like this:
TMR 059 – Who Framed Roger Rabbit - Total Movie Recall

Wow, they included Brer Bear?

Inspired Figment

Looks like D23 2022 is almost over now, I guess Who Framed Roger Rabbit's 35th anniversary will may get bigger event next year for D23 2023.
Buddy, I hate to break this to you… but I really wouldn’t get my hopes up on a Roger Rabbit sequel or anniversary event unless anything w substance gets announced or rumors from credible sources start popping up. That or if Spielberg finally loosens up and feels comfortable enough to cooperate w Disney on it. Speaking to you as a genuine fan. As much as we may want it to happen, it’s not looking so probable atm.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Looks like D23 2022 is almost over now, I guess Who Framed Roger Rabbit's 35th anniversary will may get bigger event next year for D23 2023.
There is no D23 in 2023.

So yeah don't think Disney is ever going to announce some big anniversary event or even a sequel for Roger Rabbit. And this is because you know there is a bigger anniversary they care about in 2023, the companies 100th anniversary.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom