Who Framed Roger Rabbit 2 (redo)

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
The story takes place in seven years later (1954) after the first film takes place in 1947,
and it will involving animation studios is shutting down (Maroon Studios, Warner Bros. Cartoons, etc...) which Toons will selling things in Toontown,
or getting their jobs for television shows in Hollywood, Roger Rabbit is not luck for his job for television shows so his partner, Eddie Valiant
offer him a job for detective agency as the first client will be Walt Disney, who offer them to check on the construction site in Anaheim, California,
Roger and Eddie checks on the construction site that Captain Hook is behind for this for looking for the mystery hidden place, as his villians wanted Disneyland to be theirs forever. As Walt Disney says no to the captain, so he forces Captain Hook and his pirates out of the construction site,
as Walt told Eddie that he was planning to using Toons to working for new job at his project, Disneyland. So Walt was in Toontown to meet with Mickey Mouse with Roger, Jessica and Eddie as he told Mickey that Toons will move out of Toontown to finding new home for his project, Disneyland for their new jobs. As Toons are rushing out of the Toontown with their cars to Disneyland site for their new homes, at the construction site, this is taken place during still-under-construction Euro Disneyland (now Disneyland Paris) which this sequel will be filmed in 1991-1992, as Walt Disney has plans to use Toons
in their costumes to have fun with the guests at the opening day, that Eddie Valiant didn't know about that because Roger Rabbit
will have his job as Mickey Mouse costume, but Mickey says no to him, as Mickey will have his job instead, as he told Roger to setting the fireworks show
at the nightime with other Toon workers. Meanwhile in the darkness, the Disney villians having a plan to destroy Disneyland during the opening day
as Captain Hook orders them to payback to Walt Disney's dream project as Jessica Rabbit was spying on them as she was been captured by the Queen aka Wicked Witch, back in the construction site, as Disney villians's plans are planning to destroying Disneyland,
Roger rushes to stop the villains as he saw the villians hideout is in the Peter Pan's Flight, where Toons and Jessica Rabbit are been captured in the cages as torturing by one of Disney villians, as Roger using his one of ACME gag products to escape the Toons as battling one of the villians,
as Eddie Valiant told Roger that Walt Disney was been kidnapped by Captain Hook and his pirates, as they rushed into the pirate ship aka Jolly Roger
that Captain Hook is having a TNTs which will blow up the park, which Jessica Rabbit was been in her rope as Tick-Tock crocodile tries to eat her,
as Peter Pan helps Roger and Eddie to battle Captain Hook as Tinker Bell untie Jessica Rabbit as Captain Hook gets blasted by Mr. Smee's cannon,
as the crocodile chases after the pirates over the park.
At the end, there will be the Disney villains battling it out on the site of the still-under-construction Disneyland that would have actually been filmed at the still-under-construction Euro Disneyland (now Disneyland Paris) as Roger and Mickey stopped the villians while using their imagination powers,
as Walt honors Roger to be a special hero of saving Disneyland. In a year later, in the opening day, Walt Disney gives his speech in the opening day ceremony, Toons in the Disney costumes are doing great to have fun with the guests at Disneyland, as Roger tries to having fun with the guests for his job, but he was doing chaos at the park like blowing up the Clock of the Tower, and blow the half of Sleeping Beauty Castle as Roger gets blasted by firework rocket and blast off into space as saying THE END as Tinker Bell using her fairy powers to make go blackness screen.

So guys how you like my project?

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
The story takes place in seven years later (1954) after the first film takes place in 1947,
and it will involving animation studios is shutting down (Maroon Studios, Warner Bros. Cartoons, etc...) which Toons will selling things in Toontown,
or getting their jobs for television shows in Hollywood, Roger Rabbit is not luck for his job for television shows so his partner, Eddie Valiant
offer him a job for detective agency as the first client will be Walt Disney, who offer them to check on the construction site in Anaheim, California,
Roger and Eddie checks on the construction site that Captain Hook is behind for this for looking for the mystery hidden place, as his villians wanted Disneyland to be theirs forever. As Walt Disney says no to the captain, so he forces Captain Hook and his pirates out of the construction site,
as Walt told Eddie that he was planning to using Toons to working for new job at his project, Disneyland. So Walt was in Toontown to meet with Mickey Mouse with Roger, Jessica and Eddie as he told Mickey that Toons will move out of Toontown to finding new home for his project, Disneyland for their new jobs. As Toons are rushing out of the Toontown with their cars to Disneyland site for their new homes, at the construction site, this is taken place during still-under-construction Euro Disneyland (now Disneyland Paris) which this sequel will be filmed in 1991-1992, as Walt Disney has plans to use Toons
in their costumes to have fun with the guests at the opening day, that Eddie Valiant didn't know about that because Roger Rabbit
will have his job as Mickey Mouse costume, but Mickey says no to him, as Mickey will have his job instead, as he told Roger to setting the fireworks show
at the nightime with other Toon workers. Meanwhile in the darkness, the Disney villians having a plan to destroy Disneyland during the opening day
as Captain Hook orders them to payback to Walt Disney's dream project as Jessica Rabbit was spying on them as she was been captured by the Queen aka Wicked Witch, back in the construction site, as Disney villians's plans are planning to destroying Disneyland,
Roger rushes to stop the villains as he saw the villians hideout is in the Peter Pan's Flight, where Toons and Jessica Rabbit are been captured in the cages as torturing by one of Disney villians, as Roger using his one of ACME gag products to escape the Toons as battling one of the villians,
as Eddie Valiant told Roger that Walt Disney was been kidnapped by Captain Hook and his pirates, as they rushed into the pirate ship aka Jolly Roger
that Captain Hook is having a TNTs which will blow up the park, which Jessica Rabbit was been in her rope as Tick-Tock crocodile tries to eat her,
as Peter Pan helps Roger and Eddie to battle Captain Hook as Tinker Bell untie Jessica Rabbit as Captain Hook gets blasted by Mr. Smee's cannon,
as the crocodile chases after the pirates over the park.
At the end, there will be the Disney villains battling it out on the site of the still-under-construction Disneyland that would have actually been filmed at the still-under-construction Euro Disneyland (now Disneyland Paris) as Roger and Mickey stopped the villians while using their imagination powers,
as Walt honors Roger to be a special hero of saving Disneyland. In a year later, in the opening day, Walt Disney gives his speech in the opening day ceremony, Toons in the Disney costumes are doing great to have fun with the guests at Disneyland, as Roger tries to having fun with the guests for his job, but he was doing chaos at the park like blowing up the Clock of the Tower, and blow the half of Sleeping Beauty Castle as Roger gets blasted by firework rocket and blast off into space as saying THE END as Tinker Bell using her fairy powers to make go blackness screen.

So guys how you like my project?
Here is my link:

My user name is SegaSonic RulesX.

I need a script for Who Framed Roger Rabbit 2.

Alright, I need members do for script writer, director, producers, music score, voice actors, live actors, locations, filming, editing, etc...

Who Framed Roger Rabbit 2

Production: Walt Disney Pictures, Touchstone Pictures, Amblin Entertainment, Silver Screen Partners

Released: 1992

I know the producers are Frank Marshall, Michael Eisner, Roy E. Disney and Robert Watts, script writers will be Jeffrey Price and Peter S. Seaman, the director by Robert Zemeckis

Casting:

Bob Hoskins as Eddie Valiant
Joanna Cassidy as Dolores
Charles Fleischer as Roger Rabbit and Benny the Cab
Lou Hirsch as Baby Herman
Kathleen Turner as Jessica Rabbit
Wayne Allwine as Mickey Mouse
Russi Taylor as Minnie Mouse
Bill Farmer as Goofy and Pluto
Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck
Kath Soucie as Daisy Duck
Tom Hanks as Walt Disney
Corey Burton as Captain Hook
As we need more voice actors for Toons like Peter Pan, Queen of Hearts, and other Disney characters, as some non-Disney characters too.

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

My idea for a Roger Rabbit sequel

Toontown's 2D residents are being replaced by computer animated characters (Pixar, Disney, Blue Sky). So that leaves a lot of them out of work.

Some of the characters in town are even willing to have some cosmetic work done to stay relevant (much like Hollywood).

Chip and Dale used some of my ideas from a year and a half ago.

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Chip and Dale used some of my ideas from a year and a half ago.
I think the sequel will be about the origins of Mickey's Toontown during Disneyland construction from 1954-1955. I think Disney villians could have planning to looking for the secret new home for Toons, and the Disney villians will be main villians for the sequel.
@mharrington I need you to help me this one.

MickeyMouse10

I think the sequel will be about the origins of Mickey's Toontown during Disneyland construction from 1954-1955. I think Disney villains' could have planning to looking for the secret new home for Toons, and the Disney villains' will be main villains' for the sequel.

That's good buddy.

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
That's good buddy.
Here is the origins of Mickey's Toontown is gonna about it for this sequel guys:
As the story goes, after Mickey Mouse became a star in 1928, he found the perfect home in a quiet residential Toon suburb away from the hustle of Hollywood. As one would expect, Mickey’s friends also decided they would enjoy this secluded neighborhood and moved in as well! Because of his popularity, Mickey knew he and his friends would continue to film cartoons, so rather than commute to Hollywood, he constructed a small movie barn behind his house so he and all his friends could continue to make their cartoons without leaving their burg!

It is believed that when Walt Disney was looking for the area to build his “amusement enterprise” in the early 1950’s, Mickey Mouse suggested the fields of orange groves surrounding his neighborhood. The only request he had was that Mickey’s Toontown was to be kept secret. They agreed, and Disneyland opened nearby on July 17, 1955.

So Walt Disney has plans to get Toons moved out of Toontown, and aheading to their new homes at Disneyland for future Mickey's Toontown.

And I think one of the scenes where Eddie Valiant walks into Walt Disney Studios to check on Walt Disney about his secret plans for his Disneyland project, but Roger and Jessica visits to see Eddie and Walt after double date with Mickey and Minnie at the Brown Derby about getting jobs for Disneyland. Walt thinks that he may visit Toontown to check the Toons about finding new homes soon.
Eddie agrees that this plan will be working as possible, Benny speeds up in nowhere and carries Walt Disney speedin' into Toontown along with Eddie Valiant, Roger Rabbit and Jessica Rabbit.

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes

Guys. I need help this one now, I'm in the next scene where Jessica Rabbit is being a star for My Wife Is A Tramp is being filmed at Maroon Studios, which this is first live-action/animated hybrid TV show. I need someone help me to write the rest of the script please?

MickeyMouse10

Guys. I need help this one now, I'm in the next scene where Jessica Rabbit is being a star for My Wife Is A Tramp is being filmed at Maroon Studios, which this is first live-action/animated hybrid TV show. I need someone help me to write the rest of the script please?

Hilarious name for a cartoon, it sounds like an episode of Jerry Springer.

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Hilarious name for a cartoon, it sounds like an episode of Jerry Springer.
Well, it's setting in 1950s, I think new Maroon Cartoon live action TV show will be inspired by the Honeymooners. But I need help to finish this script. And after this scene, I think next scene where Eddie Valiant and Dolores went to see the movies for their date at the movie theater, as this is 1954, what the cartoon short will be playing before the movie starts, and what movie will be Eddie and Dolores watching?

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Well, it's setting in 1950s, I think new Maroon Cartoon live action TV show will be inspired by the Honeymooners. But I need help to finish this script. And after this scene, I think next scene where Eddie Valiant and Dolores went to see the movies for their date at the movie theater, as this is 1954, what the cartoon short will be playing before the movie starts, and what movie will be Eddie and Dolores watching?
@MickeyMouse10 are you gonna help me this one?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom