Who Belongs to that Voice??

jmarc63

Original Poster
I wanted to know if any one knows what is the name of the person that was the voice of the disney films in the late 60s and 70s. This person narrated many Disney films including the Nature/Wildlife --True Life Adventures. I likw that deep Voiced narration he did.

Also there is another person that was the voice of the Wonderful World of Color/ The Wonderful World of Disney in the 60s and 70s he was also the "announcer Voice" of UBS in The film The Barefoot Exective

If you can tell me who the voices belong to and if you have any other information on there history with the Disney Company that would be great.

HMGhost13

James Algar (narration) and
Winston Hibler (narration) and
Ted Sears (narration)

that's for the nature one...

this might be the barefoot executive guy...
Edwin Reimers .... Announcer (as Ed Reimers)

or this guy
Rex Allen .... Narrator (occasional) (voice)

prberk

Rex Allen also voiced the original main character of COP. Not sure whether the newest version still has him in the main role or just as grandpa. (Confused on liner notes that I read.) If it is not him, the main character (dad) is a sound-alike to his original voice.

He was an early country music and movie star, that only recently died. He was in his 80s, I think, but unfortunately was run over by his caretaker in a freak accident in his driveway. She did not see him step behind the car.

His son (also a musician) was on radio recently and said that he still gets fan mail from Disney fans who appreciated his dad's work.

He was most familiar as the narrator of many Westerns and original "True-to-Life" films.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom