Who all is going in March

Just wondering who will be going in march. We will be there from March 20 till April 1st for our honeymoon cant wait staying at the Boardwalk. :sohappy:

kidbiz

My daughter and I will be there March 10 - 16 with 5000 other screeamin' NASCC Cheerleaders. The majority will be staying at the AS Sports and POR and CBR. If they get out of hand just look for a coach to threaten them. We did that last year. Works for a short time though. Sorry.:hammer:

Upvote 0

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by kidbiz
My daughter and I will be there March 10 - 16 with 5000 other screeamin' NASCC Cheerleaders. The majority will be staying at the AS Sports and POR and CBR. If they get out of hand just look for a coach to threaten them. We did that last year. Works for a short time though. Sorry.:hammer:
NOOOoooOOOoooOOOooo!! :hammer:

Ugh, all those cute little girls there for the last few days of my stay. How will I keep my boyfriend on a good leash if he's too distracted by ALL THOSE PERKY CHEERLEADERS?? :fork:

Upvote 0

EmeraldDolphin

I've never been to WDW in March before... I've been in Feb. & April when it seems to be really busy because of school vacations. I'm seriously considering planning a trip to WDW in March 2005... does anyone know how the crowds are in comparison with Feb. & April??

Upvote 0

Brian_B

I'm going in march too! 8th - whenever (I forget, however long spring break lasts for us)

See, although I'm a part of the college environment I hate partying and drinking and crap like that, and I know of more than a few idiots from PSU (which is where I go to school :hurl: ) will be there...anyone with WDW spring break experience know if it gets particularly crappy w/ obnoxious lameoid kids? I just want to be prepared, lol...Obnoxious lamers can ruin the place.

Example: a few trips back I was getting on ToT and some d**k-smoke made fun of the CM who was acting in character. I hate that. I also hate people who smoke everywhere like it doesn't matter, and people who drop trash on the ground (as if WDW didn't have 16 skillion trash cans, and as if the company didn't have huge issues with upkeep these days..), and people who smell and are loud and stupid and call test track "fast tracK" and ARRHGHHHGHGHHHH ::dies::

-Brian

(ps. I was just joking...for the most part...)

Upvote 0

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by Brian_B
I'm going in march too! 8th - whenever (I forget, however long spring break lasts for us)

See, although I'm a part of the college environment I hate partying and drinking and crap like that, and I know of more than a few idiots from PSU (which is where I go to school :hurl: ) will be there...anyone with WDW spring break experience know if it gets particularly crappy w/ obnoxious lameoid kids? I just want to be prepared, lol...Obnoxious lamers can ruin the place.

Example: a few trips back I was getting on ToT and some d**k-smoke made fun of the CM who was acting in character. I hate that. I also hate people who smoke everywhere like it doesn't matter, and people who drop trash on the ground (as if WDW didn't have 16 skillion trash cans, and as if the company didn't have huge issues with upkeep these days..), and people who smell and are loud and stupid and call test track "fast tracK" and ARRHGHHHGHGHHHH ::dies::

-Brian

(ps. I was just joking...for the most part...)
I'm going March 7-12, so I hope we don't meet up at Pleasure Island one night. You'll really hate me then. ;) :lol:

Upvote 0

Zipadeedoodah

I'll be down there Feb 27- March 2...I was hoping to miss the Spring Break crowds....How early does the spring break crowds start? Should I expect heavy attendence? Any help would be appreciated:wave:

Upvote 0

civileng68

Account Suspended
Originally posted by mikedvcmember
Just wondering who will be going in march. We will be there from March 20 till April 1st for our honeymoon cant wait staying at the Boardwalk. :sohappy:

Honeymoon eh? Well, make sure to buy the Honeymoon pins to wear. I was embarassed but my wife insisted. HOwever, I loved them after the first day. We were put on POTC all by ourselves and Test Track all by ourselves. We got seated immediately at restraunts, even with no PS. San Angel Inn had a 30 minute wait, yet we were seated immediately.

Free desert at San Angel Inn, and free desert at Casey's Hot Dog restraunt. Also every CM that saw us offered to take our pictures.

It was very pleasant. When making reservations make sure to tell them it's your honeymoon. Sometimes they give you a little something. If you already made reservations, make sure to call them back and let them know.

Upvote 0

Brian_B

Jennifer -

I was only joking, I don't hate anybody...I dunno, I guess I'm just trying to escape the typical BS that goes on at college, no offense at all intended. Don't worry, I plan to stay far, far away from pleasure island...even though I hear it rocks. :cool:
-Brian

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom