"White Vision" D+ Marvel Series Rumored to be in Development

LSLS

Yeah, I didn't like the Wandavision ending (though I think it's been hinted at that Covid cut an episode which could explain a lot), but the rest of that series was great. I've never been a big fan of Vision, so I'm not too hyped for this show, but if I've learned one thing, it's that the shows/movies I'm less excited for seem to usually leave me pleasantly surprised.

doctornick

Vision is one of my favorite Marvel characters and I’ve been disappointed in how little he’s been featured (especially “classic” Vision before this new emotionless one). I do look forward to seeing more of him - hoping that with the plans for Wonder Man, we might get some new brain waves/personality for Vision in the future.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Variety reports a new showrunner for the project has been named: Terry Matalas.

"Marvel has tapped “Star Trek: Picard” executive producer Terry Matalas to resurrect Vision, the synthezoid played by Paul Bettany, for a new, untitled Disney+ series set for 2026, Variety has learned exclusively. Bettany will return to the role and Matalas will serve as showrunner.

After Vision died at the hands of Thanos in 2018’s “Avengers: Infinity War,” he returned twice over in 2021’s “WandaVision,” first as a spectral creation by his beloved, Wanda Maximoff (Elizabeth Olsen), through magic powered by grief; then as a rebuilt, nuts-and-bolts android with a ghost white appearance and zero memory of his past life. When the two Visions battled in the “WandaVision” finale, Wanda’s Vision restored the ghost Vision’s memories, then Wanda allowed her Vision to fade from existence. The new show will take place after those events, as ghost Vision presumably explores his new purpose in life."

More at the link below.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom