Whispering Canyon

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Does the Whispering Canyon have the all you can drink milkshakes at lunch time or just dinner?

Is the food good there? The skillets sound really good. Are they worth it?

Thanks!
:wave:

ToTfan

My brother and I ate at the Whispering Canyon Cafe and it was the BEST food we had ever had on Disney property, let alone outside of Disney. I think we got kind of like a sampler or something like that and it came with chicken, ribs, beans, cornbread, and things like that and it was delicious!

Upvote 0

The_CEO

Ditto we did also! It was very good.. I fell for the milkshake snag. I ended up putting more milk in my stomach then food! Don't fall for the trick like I did! :)

Upvote 0

tigsmom

You are going to love the Whispering Canyon Cafe! Not sure about the shakes because we've only ever ordered them at dinner.

The all you care to eat Skillet Breakfast is our favorite and we make sure to have it a few times during our stay. Lunch is very nice, but the all you care to eat skillets at dinner are fantastic and well worth the money. They will bring you whatever refill you want (same at breakfast).

Make sure you go hungry because there is just so much to eat. If we are eating at the WCC that is our one big meal for the day.
Enjoy! :wave:

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

I went there for lunch this past August and must say that it was a great place to eat. The skillet was very good and very filling. Definately one of the best lunch values on property. The restaurant, as you know, is a lot of fun and you will have a good time there while getting an enjoyable meal. My family will definately be returning there this year.

Upvote 0

GrumpysGal

I also agree...the food is fantastic! Very yummy...we had a good time! We were there this past January. :slurp:
Click for an image of us pigging out below:
6232Image1.jpg

Upvote 0

tigsmom

lakeparadise said:
Did someone say MILKSHAKES !!!! *yummy-yum-yum*

Tell me more !!!!! :slurp: Flavors ? And like the original poster asked .... Whats this about free refills ???

The milkshakes are bottomless! They come in [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]chocolate, vanilla or strawberry and are $4.39[/font]

Check out the didning page from Deb's site...

Click here

Upvote 0

goofyman

All I can say is YUUUUM EEEEEEEEEEEE! one of our fav place to eat and lots of FUN!. oh yeah milkshakes.. becareful they are yummy but filling!!! LOL :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom