Which Water Park???

David

For those ages I would recommend Blizzard Beach. Both parks are a lot of fun, but as a family we enjoyed BB more. It has a really good raft ride that you can ride as a family, plus a lot of areas just for kids those ages.

Upvote 0
Because BB is newer, they invested more space/creativity to their kid's area(s). That said, I think it is less about activities and more about what theming you like better. Blizzard Beach is very white because of the snow theming. It seemed hotter and the white reflected the sun...TL has a tropical theme and has more of a vacationy feel to it...You can't go wrong with whichever one you choose.

Upvote 0

Deaclaw

We jsut got back this month and we have a 4, 3, and 1 year old. the 3 year old is a daredevil and he loved TL..We did not visit BB since we stayed at OKW but the 3 year old enjoyed TL...Rode Keelhaul falls alone....It did have a good kiddie area but I can't compare the two. Enjoy your stay.

Upvote 0

1stStarIC2nite

Typhoon Lagoon.. definately. I would make a trip to FL just to go there. It's the best waterpark anywhere, IMO. :D I just think BB is to crowded, and less enjoyable. So, I would say pick TL :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom