Which "Village" should I request at CBR

dtstangl

I know there aren't any guarantees, but if I wanted to request a specific area for my Wife and I, what would you suggest? We don't mind walking a bit to the bus stop or the food court if it means getting a nice view or being in a quieter area. Cheers!

Princess Clayre

It's a few years since we stopped at CBR but we were in the Aruba area. We really like the fact that you were just across the bridge to the food court & main pool but also had your own quiet pool and beach area with hammocks.

Each of the village areas has it's own bus stop so that's not to much of a problem.

Upvote 0

snhuff

We stayed in Jamaca last December and it was great. Nice walk across the bridge to the food court area, and if you drive right by the exit from the compound.

If you ride the bus you have a long ride leaving (stopping at all other), but coming home is nice because you get dropped off first.

Upvote 0

rpk4444

Everytime that I've stayed at CBR, I've asked for Aruba (and have gotten it).
Three reasons I prefer Aruba.
1) the walk over the bridge to Old Port Royal
2) the quit pool and the beach.
3) If your lucky and get a room facing the parking lot, you may be able to watch Illuminations from your room.

Upvote 0

DrummerAlly

I'm another vote for Aruba. It's very quiet and you're only a beautiful and short walk across the bridge to get to the main pool and food court.

Overall, CBR is my favorite resort that I've stayed at so far in WDW. It's the perfect mix of beautiful, quiet, and fun. Enjoy your trip! :wave:

Upvote 0

oldgeezer

Best "villages" at CBR

Either Martinique or Trinidad North are best because the walk from there to the food court and shops at Old Port Royale Centertown are shorter. I recommend Martinique because it is also the first stop for buses leaving for the parks each day and there are more seats available. Yes, these are "preferred" locations, but we have found it worth the extra cost. And, at night, you can sit on the veranda at Old Port Royale and watch the upper end of the fireworks show in Epcot with no hassle or crowds.

Upvote 0

oldgeezer

Where to stay at CBR

Martinique or Trinidad North. Both are nearest to Old Port Royale food court and shops. Also, the bus stops first for pickups each day at the Martinique bus stop, hence no seating problems. Cost is more, but worth it.

Upvote 0

JillC LI

Last October we asked for a room in Aruba or Jamaica near the footbridge, and we received one in Aruba right by the footbridge facing the "beach." It was beautiful, quiet, and a quick walk to the food court, the main pool, and the parking lot/bus. Great resort.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom