which stroller?

Which type of stroller??

• Total voters

Club Cooloholic

Rent from apple stroller. They are the really good city mini's, they will deliver right to your hotel and you just leave it at the end. We loved the rental so much we bought one at home to replace a big bulky thing we had had. They fit through any doorway, even the double. If you have something like that already, just bring it, I have never known anyone to have it stolen and it can be really helpful to have at the airport, since you can bring it right to the gate and they will check it there and have it for you when you deplane.

aliceismad

We bought a cheap stroller for vacations when my kiddo was smaller. It was a Summer Infant 3D Lite. We thought it easiest to have a stroller with a canopy and that could recline for naps. It survived several airplane rides, two cruises, two days at WDW, and various other excursions to parks, beaches, zoos, etc. with little wear. (And was easy to maneuver through deep sand!) Well worth it for the $60 or so we spent (on sale).

DreamBig27

Okay, so I HAVE to bring a stroller. We're flying, and I made the mistake only once of not having one when flying. Umbrella stroller? Or too flimsy and uncomfortable? Midsize probably best? Four wheels or three?

I'mwatchinguWizowski

Okay, so I HAVE to bring a stroller. We're flying, and I made the mistake only once of not having one when flying. Umbrella stroller? Or too flimsy and uncomfortable? Midsize probably best? Four wheels or three?

The city mini baby jogger fold up pretty small and the new uppababy Minu. Not sure what you want to spend.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
From @lentesta twitter

Am told WDW and DLR will start enforcing stroller size limits May 1: 31" by 52", including a "no wagons" policy. Seems to be addressing strollers like the Keenz 7s?

HouCuseChickie

On my girls' first trip, I brought our Sit-n-Stand from home and it was horrible. Our girls were 2 and 4 that trip and I really needed a stroller with comfortable seating and shading for both kids. I didn't even think about bringing our umbrella strollers since I didn't even like them for trips to the zoo. The umbrella strollers we had also weren't comfy for an adult to push all day (back pain). Unfortunately, the Sit-n-Stand also wasn't well designed for that either and it lacked the shade and comfy dual seating I really needed for the long days in the Disney parks.

The strollers Disney rents in the parks aren't the best, plus it's really nice to have a stroller after you leave the park gates (not to mention getting around your resort). So, we rented a City Mini Double from an outside compnay for all subsequent trips (before ditching strollers altogether). Drop off and pick up was at our resort at check in, so we didn't have to go out of our way to get it. It also maneuvered really well in the parks, was comfy for the kids, and easier to fold than the strollers we had at home.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom