Which Springs? Coronado or Saratoga

D93

Original Poster
I have been to both CSR and SSR and am having a rough time choosing between the two for my August trip. I would be renting the points for SSR. If you could choose between the two which one would it be. SSR has the direct access to Downtown Disney but CSR has better beds. Why is Disney so difficult sometimes. Ugh.

BTW new poster on WDWMagic, long time reader

D93

Original Poster
I've heard of the Business Class but haven't tried it. I'm leaning towards SSR because of the bus service. Has anybody noticed the the buses are near empty for SSR. Kinda wierd.

Buzz2001

I've heard of the Business Class but haven't tried it. I'm leaning towards SSR because of the bus service. Has anybody noticed the the buses are near empty for SSR. Kinda weird.
Never any issues in 17 trips to CSR with the buses. Because its a convention resort, I usually find them empty along with the pools because the folks are busy doing their convention thing.

hull327

Granted I stayed during the offseason (first week of Oct.) but the CSR buses were fantastic. Every 15 minutes they came around and only on a Saturday were they full.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom