Votes: 20 15.6%
  • Haunted Mansion theme

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Splash Mountain theme

Votes: 9 7.0%

• Total voters

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
I sometimes get a few Disney Park Songs stuck in my head that I cant seem to get out. whats yours? Sorry if theres 10 other music threads floating around, to lazy to scroll past the first 2 pages. Feel free to mention the ones I didnt list, these are my few. I dont mean to be a party pooper and trust me I tryed, but I hate the Electrical Parade music.

Cmdr_Crimson

You haven't heard Mission: Space's Theme Destiny...From what I remember hearing is that the lady that sings it sounds like a banshee. Very Loud and really doesn't fit the attraction in any form or way...
[youtube]IDToI5WDxyU[/youtube]

I need to block out this noise....
g496.gif

There much better..

mrsdanalind

You haven't heard Mission: Space's Theme Destiny...From what I remember hearing is that the lady that sings it sounds like a banshee. Very Loud and really doesn't fit the attraction in any form or way...

g496.gif

There much better..

LOL so agree, especially if I'm riding with the grandkids, and hear the music over and over and over..... Love it but honest at three in the a.m. when I'm trying to sleep not so much.:snore:

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
I am verry thrilled to see Baroque Hoedown in the lead. I don't feel like a party pooper. Good parade but that music will be such in my head for the rest of the night. That girl sounds like she was smoking pot the night before.

Magenta Panther

g496.gif

There much better..

Yeah, who IS that whiny nasal-voiced twerp???? She seems to be in a lot of Disney music. And I HATE HER!!!!!

*ahem*

Happy New Year. :xmas:

MickeyPeace

The worst Disney Park song is WISHES.

The way the girl starts singing weeeeshhhuuuuuss at the beginning is like nails on a chalk board.

Happy New Year!

Walt Disney1955

Not a lot of Disney songs I loathe. I guess in a way when I hear them I associate them with WDW so that isn't a bad thing. Or I am actually THERE. Love Small World song, Great big beautiful tomorrow, Splash, Haunted and Pirates themes, and everything from the Country Bear Jamboree. If I didn't I wouldn't look them up on Youtube. So I guess I can say they transport me to WDW even when I am not there.

To the ones who hate Wishes, shame on you! haha. Honestly, I guess that falls into the category of "if I hear that song I am at Disney World"

DizneyPryncess

Not a lot of Disney songs I loathe. I guess in a way when I hear them I associate them with WDW so that isn't a bad thing. Or I am actually THERE. Love Small World song, Great big beautiful tomorrow, Splash, Haunted and Pirates themes, and everything from the Country Bear Jamboree. If I didn't I wouldn't look them up on Youtube. So I guess I can say they transport me to WDW even when I am not there.

To the ones who hate Wishes, shame on you! haha. Honestly, I guess that falls into the category of "if I hear that song I am at Disney World"

Ditto! I love the Wishes music! It's my ring tone.:eek: The music from Splash is my other favorite, although my DH hates it.

The only thing that eventually starts to wear on my nerves is the Swiss Family Tree house circus type music that plays - there's no words. And sometimes the Enchanted Tiki Room music gets to me too.

g496.gif

There much better..

No! I love this song! We always joke about feeling like we're in the closing scene to Apollo 13 or something, walking off the shuttle.

Voted for Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow but what really gets stuck in my head :

Sing along! And Dance Along! Join the adventure the party's begun, we're jamming in the jungle to the rhythm of one!

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
The last time I visited the Magic Kingdom I had the ear pearcing Electrical Parade music stuck in my head for the rest of the night, talk about nails on chalkboard. Everyone Complains about It's a Small World, but what I want to know is how anyone can listen to Barouqe Hoedown for 20 minutes without having to crouch down in a corner quivering for mercy.

ChristianG

Baroque Hoedown has always gotten on my nerves. Don't get me wrong, MSEP is a classic parade, I just cant stand the music.

coilback

The worst Disney Park song is WISHES.

The way the girl starts singing weeeeshhhuuuuuss at the beginning is like nails on a chalk board.

Happy New Year!

Yeah, I still have that song pop up in my head from time to time from working on the Wishes crew...that and the whole DHS Epic show soundtrack from my CP days...

My vote was still on Small World though...

Chrononymous

I love the Baroque Hoedown so much...that I actually have a disney alarm clock that plays it as an alarm!
How's that for trying to sleep? :D

Actually I should clarify...that I LOVE the original MSEP song...and not that weird remix they paly now.

I also have an alarm clock that wakes me up to the Pirates theme...so that's also not one I would say i hate...

But Small World? Cloying annoying...and I have had nightmares about SM since I was a small child. Also, once I was stranded between scenes for aboutn 20 minutes, and had to hear two different versions of the song playing at the same time, playing over and over and over....

Stitchling

I once had the music from Future World at Epcot in my head for a week! I don't think my co-workers have ever seen me smile that much at work! :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom