Which Resort, BCV or OKW

iraca1030

Going in Oct . will be 3 adults and 2 young children, both about 1.5 years old. Torn as to which place to stay. I was trying to do a Studio, but do you think that will be to small, should we go w/a 1BR. We want to be able to do some meals in the room. breakfast maybe lunch. Not sure if we need a full kitchenette. has anyone stayed at the Studios? Are they large enough???
Thanks

Connears

Full kitchen, washer/dryer are in 1, 2, 3 bdrooms only(for either OKW or BCV). The studio would be fairly crowded for your group, but if you choose a studio, the OKW one is larger(as are all the OKW ones). We love OKW and I'm sure you would also, but it would be convenient if you had a car. You do have disney transportation to all areas at OKW, but we love having our car. BCV is very convenient for walking to Epcot and boat to MGM. SAB pool area is great for the kids, but yours are too young for the slide and lazy river..there is a zero entry sand bottom area for the little ones. We have also stayed at BCV and loved it. I think its a matter of transportation for the 2 little ones and are you going to spend most of your time at MK? Either choice will work.
Connears

Upvote 0

FanofDinsey1981

I would say Old Key West, the 1 bedroom. the difference between a studio and the 1 bed is amazing, and you geta full kitchen and washer and dryer. much more space to let the kids run, and it is VERY quiet for nap time. if you plan on doing any cooking or cleaning of clothes, the 1 bed is definatly the way to go. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom