Which Park?

What would you recommend for an extra park day, given all the details?

• Magic Kingdom a 3rd day

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Epcot

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Hollywood Studios

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rachel_That's Life

Original Poster
We are getting ready for our Disney trip next week. We are a family of four; my husband & myself and our two little boys (they are almost 3 & 18months). We have an extra day to Disney at the Beginning of our trip, and we are stuck as to what park to do. We are going to each park once and then Magic Kingdom twice. We thought about Epcot again, but we were going to go to that on the Second day, so would it be to boring to do Epcot two days in a row?

What would you recommend for an extra park day, given all the details? And park hopper is not an option.

wiigirl

I would say epcot since you are already doing MK twice.

But I love Epcot...
75.gif

Disneykidder

Maybe HS? Your boys are little and can enjoy the Disney Junior area with character greets, The show there, Fantasmic at night and maybe eating with characters at Play n' Dine. Don't forget meeting Buzz and Woody and riding TSM!!

maryszhi

magic kingdom!!!!!!!!!!!!! the reason there is so much to do, you can space it out over three days and not feel rushed.

Weather_Lady

I voted for the Magic Kingdom. Given that the kids will likely require frequent breaks and a long afternoon nap (and/or swimming) session back at the Resort, I'd suggest covering the Magic Kingdom in a leisurely fashion, arriving in the morning, leaving at lunchtime, and returning late in the afternoon:

MK Day 1: Adventureland, Frontierland, afternoon parade, Liberty Square including Tom Sawyer Island, character meet with Mickey et al.

MK Day 2: Tomorrowland, Fantasyland, character meet with the Princesses, evening parade

MK Day 3: Revisit all of your (and the kids') favorite attractions from the first time around, meet any characters you want to see and may have missed, ride the WDW Railroad, enjoy a leisurely "farewell" dinner at a monorail resort or in the park, shop along Main Street, U.S.A. for souvenirs, and then watch the "Wishes" fireworks show. (I recommend holding off on seeing any late nighttime entertainment until your very last day, so the kids can get to bed around their regular bedtime, and you can get them out of bed bright and early to get to the parks if you wish).

HouCuseChickie

I picked MK...my girls were 2 (just turned) and 4 on their first trip and we did 3 MK days. It was their favorite park- still is- and it allowed us to do nearly everything we wanted to do as well as take a slower pace and just enjoy/relax.

SAV

I would do Epcot twice. There is so much to do that one day isn't going to be enough time. Granted that there isn't a ton of rides to do there, but there is plenty to see. But if you just want "rides" for them, then it's obviously MK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom