Which park with Chef Mickey

wdwlover

I need an opinion . I want to take the children to breakfast at Chef Mickeys'- we have never been. Is it possible to have breakfast, and then go do another park (like Epcot) without it being too much of a hassle?

Any suggestions - how to coordinate would be most helpful.

Thanks to all

Nicole

Sure - after breakfast just hop the monorail to the TTC then on to Epcot! Or walk to MK. The Contemporary is one of the only hotels that is super-easy to hop to/from because it's on the monorail.

Upvote 0

DiPSU224

When we did Chef Mickey's for breakfast, we went to Epcot right after. We had 9:00 PS and when we were done eating, we just hopped on the monorail and made our way over to Epcot. Of course going to MK after would be the easiest since you wouldn't have to change monorails or anything, but I wouldn't call going to Epcot a hassle. If you are staying at one of the Disney resorts, your bus driver to the MK might be kind enough to drop you off at the Contemporary like ours did if you tell him you're headed to Chef Mickey's. If you want to go to MGM or AK, just hop on one of the Contemporary buses.

Only thing I would suggest is that you don't make any PS for lunch at Epcot because a Chef Mickey's breakfast can keep you filled until dinner! :slurp:

Upvote 0

JBSLJames

I would think that should be no problem. With Chef Mickeys being where it is at, you should be able to hop on the monorail to Epcot with little or no difficulty.

Upvote 0

rick3236

Like everyone has said you should not have any problem with going to Epcot, just hop on the monorail at the Contemporary. The station entrance is on the same floor as Chef Mickeys. Same for Magic Kingdom, just hop on the monorail.

If you are going to the Studios or Animal Kingdom you can take a bus from the Contemporary. The bus stop is outside the lobby. Just ask a cast member they will be gald to help.

Chef Mickey's is a great place for breakfast. Have Fun :sohappy:

Upvote 0

EmeraldDolphin

:sohappy: You're going to be at WDW! The happiest place on earth! It's never a problem to go anywhere! Enjoy whatever you decide to do! We've had our PS for Chef Mickey's and gone to MK and we've also had our PS and gone to EPCOT! MK is easier, but nothing is a hassle when you're in WDW! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

wdwlover

Original Poster
thanks to all

thanks to all for the info - i have 10 more days until i can make my ps...and i want to TRY to get cinderellas castle for breakfast when we go to MK one day, and I always do crystal palace - which we will do as I plan on doing two MK days,,,, so I wanted to do Chef Mickey on a day when I do another park....
thanks - i will probably do chef mickey and Epcot on the same day.....

Upvote 0

wolf29

If you are doing Cindy's breakfast and are not late-risers, make a PS for before the MK officially opens. You will have the Park almost to yourself. We were able to do this for our last trip and were able to take pictures in front of an empty Castle. We were four of about fifteen people on Main Street. It is very cool.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom