Which park for virtual reality rides?

steve00055

We will be going to Disney World in Florida. We all just like the virtual reality rides, so which park should we attend? Which park has the most of these type of rides? We only have the cash to visit one park and want to make it count. We are all in our 30’s. Thanks for any assistance

steve00055

Original Poster
Sorry I should have been more clear. I am needing to know which of these parks have the most and best VR rides: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and the Animal Kingdom,

Upvote 0

mouse_luv

None really. Star Tours is in Hollywood Studios. That's the only VR experience I can think of and not a true one IMO. The previous poster stated you'd be better off at Universal instead of WDW if your family wants VR rides bc Universal specializes in and has many of them.

Upvote 0

wplong1

Premium Member
Sorry that was meant to be tongue in cheek. If you want VR then Universal is the place to be. At Disney you have Star Tours at Hollywood Studios, Flight of Passage at Animal Kingdom, and maybe as a stretch for VR Soarin at Epcot....that's about it that I can think of.

Upvote 0

aliceismad

If all you care about is VR-type rides, I think you might be disappointed at Disney. Maybe go to the Disney World site a peruse the attractions.

Disney Springs also has a VR place, but I've never been there so I don't know much about it.

Upvote 0

danlb_2000

Premium Member
We will be going to Disney World in Florida. We all just like the virtual reality rides, so which park should we attend? Which park has the most of these type of rides? We only have the cash to visit one park and want to make it count. We are all in our 30’s. Thanks for any assistance

If you are talking about true VR with a headset display, then you won't find that in any of the parks. The only place to find that at Disney is The Void in Disney Springs...

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Well since we pretty much agree WDW isnt loaded with VR attractions, the place to go for one day and get the most for your bucks would be MK. Unless those in your group are targeting a specific theme or feel that lends itself to another park.

Upvote 0

Club Cooloholic

He might be meaning rides with screens. Which I guess you have to say Hollywood Studios. I kinda think Toy Story Mania fits the bill with Star Tours. But yeah MK is not a real VRish place, thank goodness in my opinion.
Not trying to be funny but for a little more at Universal you can get 2 pass and I think right now they add 3 more days. To be honest of I am with friends and we are all in our twenties watching our cash Universal would be my place. Especially since you have Citywalk right next to it, no buses etc. And you can get a pretty good price on a room onsite at Cabana Bay and cramped quite a few people in them

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom