Which is better?

• Magic Kingdom

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • Disneyland

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Skipper Timekpr

Original Poster
Which is better the Magic Kingdom or Disneyland? I've only been to the ones here in FL. But I'd like to hear the views of others who have been to both.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
In my opinion, the only thing that DL has over WDW is the Indiana Jones ride. It's like dinosaur but with an Indiana Jones theme. Also Space Mt is painted green and gold and burgundy to blend with the new tomorrowland theming there.

Rocket Rods arent' bad but aren't worth the wait

Dizknee_Phreek

i've seen pics of DL's Space Mountain all painted up, and personally, i think it's ugly. it looks like a big eye sore to me....but that's just me! i think if any kind of changes, they should've covered it with stainless steel or something! and put lights on it, like the rest of the Tomorrowland lights (at night...the colored ones) ya know, make it more futureistic, and less....well...neon.

Disneynut

I have only been to DL once, so I may be prejudiced toward WDW. I found the layout of DL to be confusing and due to the smaller area available, all the rides had to be scaled back somewhat. I did however like Space Mountain and Pirates of the Caribbean.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom