Which Fastpasses are a must & which not needed?

pajammies

Original Poster
From always has long lines to never has long lines, can anyone recommend which attractions are a must and which to either not get or save for the very last picks on my 60 days out?
I know Anna & Elsa and 7DMT are a must.

We are going the second week in November, and visiting all four parks.
The reason I ask is because I keep reading (don't know if it's true or not) that since the inception of Fastpass+, wait times for rides that used to have no wait, have gone up considerably.
Can I assume that rides like Living with the Land, Spaceship Earth and Seas with Nemo are all still pretty short lines or does that not happen any more?
Also, what about short shows like Muppets and Laugh Floor? Those were always short when we went too, maybe we would have to wait for one show to let out, but that's only 15-20 minutes.

The attractions above are just examples and not the only things we want to see, so any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!!
All this planning at home is driving me bonkers!

pajammies

Original Poster
Check this out - http://touringplans.com/epcot/wait-times/date/2015-08-16

You can browse through historical wait time information. This is Epcot's for yesterday, where as you can see LwtL and The Seas were both under 20 minutes. Play around, click through all four parks, and it will give you an idea of what attractions really need FPs.

Omg, I don't why I didn't think of this, duh!
I even have a subscription to Touring Plans. I guess part of me keeps thinking this Fastpass stuff is new, because I haven't used it yet, but I guess it's a couple years old by now and I should be able to find some historical data.
Thanks

JohnD

Check this out - http://touringplans.com/epcot/wait-times/date/2015-08-16

You can browse through historical wait time information. This is Epcot's for yesterday, where as you can see LwtL and The Seas were both under 20 minutes. Play around, click through all four parks, and it will give you an idea of what attractions really need FPs.

I've always been able to do the trifecta of Soarin, LWtL, and Seas pretty much back to back with a Soarin FP+ just after park opening. Usually in that order with breakfast at the food court before going over to Seas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom