Which Epcot Resort

mbaker1277

Hi! I have a small dilemma, which Epcot resort to choose. We have been on numerous trips to WDW and stayed at several resorts, but never at an Epcot resort. It will be myself, husband, and 4yr. old. We are going to split up our resort stay with the first 3 nights at the Wilderness Lodge, so the next 4 nights are up for grabs. I'm wavering between the Boardwalk or the Yacht Club. Any input is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Daannzzz

I have stayed at the Yacht Club and the Dolphin. I think my next trip i will try the boarwalk inn as I like the decore in the rooms and the ambiance at the hotel. I really loved the Yacht Club though. It is not quite as casual as some of the other resorts and feel more "masculine" in the public areas. The Yacht Club also incudes the Stormalong bay pool which is really cool!
I als like the Dolphin alot too (particularly since the price was low) and would return there too!!!

Upvote 0

Nintendo18

If i you are going to be staying around the hotel alot, I would choose the Yacht Club just for the pool. It was the best pool that I have ever encountered at a disney resort. Personally I have not stayed at the Boardwalk, so i don't have any experience there.

Upvote 0

nuts4mickey

I don't think you can go wrong with either the Beach club or the Boardwalk. The Pool at the Beach Club is great. It is an easy walk to MGM and Epcot from the Boardwalk, most of the time, it was faster walking than taking the boat.:cool:

Upvote 0

Cliffordsmon

Which Epcot

Stay at the Beach Club! You have use of Storm-a-long Bay and in hotel baby sitting services at the Sandcastle Club so you can go and enjoy The Boardwalk without kids. My children enjoyed the Sandcastle club at that age more than the parks.

Upvote 0

dalton30720

We've stayed at both, you can't go wrong with either one. The Yacht Club has Storm-a-long Bay if swimming is a must. The Boardwalk Inn is a wonderful resort but can be a little loud at night if you have a room close to the boardwalk. We did the Wilderness Lodge to Boardwalk Inn split during our last trip at New Year's. We would definitely do it again.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom