Which Disney Springs hotel would you choose?

Which resort would you choose?

• Double Tree- Disney Springs ($883) [0.7miles to DS]

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Holiday Inn Orlando- Disney Springs area ($889) [0.4miles to DS]

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Drury Plaza Hotel at Disney Springs ($895) [0.7miles to DS]

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista ($1012) [0.3miles to DS]

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs Area ($1,239) [0.5miles to DS]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B/ Rennaissance Orlando Resort and Spa ($1,389) [0.7 miles to DS]

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Purduevian

Original Poster
Background 2 adults and 1 20 month old. Planning on renting a car, so price includes a king bed room, resort fees, resort parking fees, and theme park parking fees. We have 2 park days and 1.5 resort/DS days. Our son loves the water, so kiddie pool/splash pad is important, but the main pool not so much.

I did not price out Wyndham Garden due to the garden room reviews, and the tower doesn't have any King beds.

LAM378

I have zero experience with the other hotels you’re considering, but I stayed one night at the Drury last week and would happily stay there again. Still very new, and clean as a whistle. The free breakfast and evening kickback were crowded but offered tons of options (and I didn’t feel the hotel was overcrowded at all otherwise). There’s also a nice restaurant/bar off the lobby.

I was really impressed with the pool area. Lots of loungers and a ton of tables and couches near the pool bar to relax and hang out, and a very nice kiddie splash pad area. And really, really nice staff. The Drury is obviously one of the cheaper options on your list, and I don’t think you could do better anywhere else, particularly since you baked in rental car and parking fees and won’t have to mess with the shuttles. It’s for sure going to be my go-to for future visits when I don’t want to spend Disney resort money.

Purduevian

Original Poster
Because I am sure everyone was interested, just an FYI we ended up booking the Hilton Lake Buena Vista. Our package includes $50 resort credit per day. So that will pay $100 towards parking and probably $100 towards to go breakfast or possibly some late night snacks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom